20

When Fu Hanhai let Ji Xu come to drink, he still didn't forget to ask him to call Chen Zhili.

    It was specially ordered.

    Chen Zhili was handsome, since Ji Xu took him away, Fu Hanhai couldn't find such a good-looking one in Yaoguang.

    When Ji Xu arrived in Yaoguang, Chen Zhili hadn't left yet.

    Fu Hanhai poured Ji Xu a glass of wine and said, "Will you drink with my brother today? You must know that I have lost my love. This is the first time I raised a young lover when I grew up. How long did it take before I was dumped by the other party."

    Before Chen Zhili arrived, Ji Xu didn't want to drink, but felt baffled, "Didn't you say it wasn't nurturing?" "Yes, it's not nurturing, it's

    mutual use, we use each other, this is called complementarity, you know? I'm missing a boy Boy, he..."

    Ji Xu said: "He lacks an old man? Not at all." "

    I said, why are you so short lately, don't say you learned from that Chen Zhili."

    Ji Xu asked Fu Hanhai, "Are you familiar with him?"

    Fu Hanhai rolled his eyes, "Don't tell me, I really have the kindness to know him, I'm simply Chen Zhili's Bole."

    Ji Xu felt very upset.

    How uncomfortable it is, I can't say.

    "Why are you Bole?"

    "Look, just to let you have a glass of wine that night, you see I bought the wine for Chen Zhili's order, do you know how much I spent? Chengyu saw my Consumers thought that I hired someone outside and hid wine for them, which made me trouble."

    Ji Xu: "..." The money is indeed for the fireworks, isn't it?

    There is also a face called aggrieved.

    Fu Hanhai burst into tears, "Later Pauline came to me and said that she wanted to find a secretary for you. She wanted to drink, so she let me come to the bar, but Cheng Yu saw it again. As soon as Pauline left I just saw Chen Zhili, so I gave Chen Zhili your broken secretary recruitment rules, but Chengyu thought I was passing my contact information to others, and suspected that the reason I came to Yaoguang several times was to find that number 08, you said I Wronged or not?"

    Ji Xu: "..." Not wronged at all.

    "Why do you think I'm so miserable? Every time I quarrel with Chengyu, it's because of you, because of Chen Zhili, Ji Xu, you two definitely did it on purpose." Ji Xu raised his eyebrows and said, "Then you introduce Chen Zhili

    to Pauline?"

    Fu Hanhai: "Isn't that right? Don't you want to thank me? The resignation of your previous secretary caused a lot of trouble, and you haven't been able to find anyone you like. This time it's good... ..."

    If Pauline hadn't come to look for Fu Hanhai, and Fu Hanhai happened to meet Chen Zhili, Ji Xu might have forgotten the number 08.

    Chen Zhili would not go to the Rising Sun Building to apply for a secretary.

    After all, it is an unreachable circle.

    In this way, Ji Xu should really appreciate Fu Hanhai.

    But he felt uncomfortable somewhere.

    It was as if he was the one who bought one and got one free, and Fu Hanhai was Chen Zhili's real benefactor, but it was obviously Ji Xu who paid Chen Zhili's salary.