11

Chen Zhili looked calm, and couldn't help digging his ears, "Ah, yes, I also think it's ugly."

    Pauline smiled, "I'm quite confident?"

    "It's okay, I like singing, but it doesn't mean I can sing well, maybe you can ask me what I am good at?"

    Pauline became interested, "Then what are you good at?"

    Chen Zhili: "No."

      Okay...

    When being scolded by Ji Xu, she might still be able to laugh out loud, but Pauline felt that Chen Zhili's psychological quality was strong enough.

    I like him more and more.

    Two days ago, Pauline found two male secretaries for Ji Xu. How should I put it...

    One is a young actor who failed the art test and was a trick. Anyway, I agreed without much examination.

    As a result, the kid was born as the reincarnation of Sister Lin, so he couldn't stand Ji Xu saying a word or two about him, but following Ji Xu was such an easy job, and being scolded was commonplace, so the kid cried seven or eight times a day, hiding in the tea Wiping tears with a small handkerchief in the room was seen by Ji Xu.

    Boss Ji exploded immediately.

    With this ability to withstand stress, how can you still follow me 24 hours a day? Hurry up and put the flowers here to bury Daiyu for me. Wherever you come from, go back to where you came from, hurry up and play Lin Daiyu.

    The second one is... very embarrassing, pretending to be a straight man, watching corrupt dramas in Ji Xu's office on the first day of work, and was discovered by Ji Xu.

    Ji Xu, a gay-phobic straight man, is particularly sensitive to this stuff, and immediately suspects that he has a problem with his sexuality.

    The boy didn't go through much, so he hesitated and admitted.

    So he left too.

    But this Chen Zhili probably isn't gay, besides, how can such a handsome man pretend to be a straight man to be a mother to a male boss?

    Pauline asked again, "How many girlfriends have you had before?"

    Chen Zhili thought, come here, test my sexual orientation.

    Don't worry, even if I'm gay, I'm also gay. I don't like ordinary people. Just like your boss, maybe I don't feel it. Even handsome people can't shake my heart. I just come here for money. of.

    I came here for you, the Rising Sun Building.

    Don't doubt my original intention, it has nothing to do with men.

    Chen Zhili: "Three."

    Pauline raised her eyebrows, "Huh? Three...not bad, I see that your appearance is good, why are you single now?"

    "Appearance is not a family condition, besides, graduation The season is the season of breaking up,"

       Chen Zhi used the allusion of Jiang Yuanbo jacking the spare tire politely, "I was young and ignorant when I talked about the first two girlfriends, and then I met my ex, the one I liked very much. After graduating, she ran away with someone, and they subsidized her study abroad expenses, um... said to get married when she returned from studying abroad, and told me not to wait for her."

      When Chen Zhili talked about this, he was full of guns, but his face was expressionless.

    It's like telling someone else's story.