62

I'm a little bit of a clean freak, not very serious, anyway, it's different from my dad's deadly clean freak.

    But I will definitely remember such small details as remembering to close the lid after using facial cleanser.

    Today I opened my facial cleanser and found that the cap wasn't snapped on properly.

    Someone must have moved it.

    So I was puzzled...

    There are six people in our dormitory, and the other five people all claim to be straight men of steel, pure men, and absolutely don't use facial cleanser or skin care products, let alone cosmetics up.

    Of course I don't use makeup either.

    And they can only accept soap for washing their face.

    So, I am the only one in the dormitory who is using facial cleanser, but those five steel straight men... who the hell is telling me that I use facial cleanser bitch while secretly using it?

    I checked all the five people in the dormitory, and found that there was no suspicious target, and I couldn't find any clues.

    Oh, I forgot to introduce, my name is Ji Cheng.

    As the name suggests, inheritance.

    I thought about choosing this name, basically to inherit my father's handsomeness and beauty.

    That's right, I have one father and one father, and my father is my mother. Although there is a bit of suspicion of tongue twisters and bullshit, I guarantee that everything I say is true.

    It’s not that I bring my own dad filter, the main reason is that I think my dad is naturally beautiful. He is not the same type as my dad. My dad is cool and handsome. My dad is beautiful, but he is not a mother. I have to say something sour Yes, that is the beauty of the prosperous age.

    My dad's surname is Chen. To be honest, I think people surnamed Chen are the most beautiful people in the world.

    Maybe no one will believe me if I just say this now, but when everyone meets, no one will say that my family has good genes.

    I came out of my dad's belly, since I was very young, he told me about it, I thought it was normal, but then he also told me, except for our family, outside men are not allowed He gave birth to a child, so he hoped that I would call him uncle in front of outsiders.

    I know he's trying to protect me, and I'm happy to cooperate with him.

    And since I'm also a guy, my dad advised me to keep this body a secret, because she might find it weird if I tried to marry a wife.

    If I'm allowed to keep it a secret, that's right, because besides inheriting my dad's handsomeness, I also inherited his taciturnity.

    My dad doesn't talk much, if it wasn't for some gentlemanly demeanor left in his bones, I guess he would rather use his hands than speak, especially with me.

    Because he always thinks that I robbed my dad, but it doesn't matter, I am not wronged, I just like to pester my dad.

    My father's name is also very special, called Ji Xu, I like to call him Mr. Ji, and he likes it too.

    Because he always thinks that if I call him dad, I will call him old.

    The main reason is that Mr. Ji is eight years older than my father, and then my grandpa looks younger than Mr. Ji, which is so sad.