46

Ji Xu touched his face, "What do you mean? Why does your face hurt?"

    Bo Lin: "..." He didn't know what it meant to slap his face.

    Pedant.

    old stubborn.

    What fun can there be?

    Although he is crooked, he is an orthodox straight man in his mind.

    Thinking like this and still wanting to chase Xiao Chen... Bo Lin felt very nervous.

    "President Ji, don't be too impulsive, I know you... It's not easy to meet someone you like after being single for so many years, but you must also pay attention to your sense of proportion. If you pursue Xiao Chen, the news will make a big splash. Your parents will know, Xiao Chen Your family members will also know that you have to take into account how big the social impact will be, as well as Xiao Chen's own thoughts, whether your actions will affect him." Ji Xu really didn't think so

    much .

    He only considered whether Chen Zhili, as a straight man, would change the trajectory of his life because of this job, and whether it was right to drag others into the water because of his own will.

    It's easy to get carried away.

    Otherwise, impulsiveness is the devil.

    Ji Xu tapped his fingers back and forth on the table, thinking of the crux of the matter, when he and Chen Zhili were getting along outside, Ji Xu was mainly driving the car, so everyone felt that it was Ji Xu who was dating him, not the secretary following him on business.

    Chen Zhili didn't follow Ji Xu to see the big scene outside, he thought that this was a newcomer that Rising Sun was about to sign, and all major media wanted to take this opportunity to make a big deal.

    It also seems that Ji Xu's secret meeting with a same-sex lover seems very credible.

    Ji Xu: "I was too reckless. He and I went out too many times on weekends, which led to misunderstandings by the media. It won't happen in the future. The company's internal policy of not dating can't be changed. Without restraint, things can easily happen."

    Bo Lin: "...Then I hope you can set an example and give the employees a reasonable explanation. Even if you can fall in love, but Xiao Chen is an employee. You work together."

    Ji Xu nodded and said, "That's natural, he doesn't know what I think, I won't scare him, give me some time, I will solve this problem."

    Bo Lin thought, also No wonder Secretary Chen couldn't bear it no matter what mistakes he made when he first came here.

    It turned out that the boss had taken a fancy to it.

    A dog that can bite doesn't bark, and Ji Xu's series of actions caught people off guard.

    Chen Zhili wanted to inquire about the results of Ji Xu's medical treatment, but Ji Xu didn't even tell himself what disease he saw, so he could only guess casually.

    I don't know what Ji Xu and Bo Lin were talking about in the office tonight, they avoided him, and asked him to leave work early... Does Ji Xu know that he already knows the fact that he is inhumane?

    I want to change my secretary to avoid future troubles...

    Chen Zhili shook his head, probably not.

    Most of Ji Zong works well after drinking.

    Chen Zhili found the website that the boy gave him before, saying it was a website for psychological counseling, where he could make an appointment and register, and if he was lucky, he would meet a good counselor.