67

Chen Zhili was shocked to realize that he was either trying to die recently, or on the way to die.

    What is it that caused this phenomenon?

    If it is more accurate to say, it is probably arrogance.

    It was Ji Xu who gave him courage.

    Those who are favored are confident.

    Chen Zhili held Ji Xu's head and kissed him, almost touching each other's front teeth. It can be said that he was extremely enthusiastic.

    Ji Xu wanted to punish him, but he was made stiff by the enthusiastic Chen Zhili, and he didn't know what to do for a while.

    "You, what's the matter with you?"

    Chen Zhili whispered in his ear, "I like you very much, I like you very much, I like you so much that I bought you this thing for you to use, otherwise how could I wait until now How long has it been, aren't you moved?"

    Look at my tongue.

    Ji Xu's heart softened at once.

    It's soft-hearted.

    Chen Zhili bit his ear again and said, "I think I may have done it on purpose, to make you jealous, to make you crazy for me, and seeing that you don't behave like yourself, I can be more sure that I am loved by you. President Ji, am I being too pretentious?"

    Ji Xu felt that he had suddenly become self-taught, and he knew exactly what he wanted to do to Chen Zhili.

    "Then pamper you, I am happy."

    Otherwise.

    Who do you not pet?

    It's a matter of course, what you love and what I want.

    Ji Xu found out that after knowing that Chen Zhili loved him, it seemed that doing that thing again was not as difficult as he imagined.

    It was because he had too many scruples in the past, he was afraid that Chen Zhili would not like him, so he would feel pressure.

    Doing things with consensual people seems to only want to get more, where can I think about what I have and what I don’t have.

    Then Chen Zhili found out that Ji Xu was a liar.

    The first two times when I made it after drinking, I still had some reservations, and I had some reservations about the duration, technical strength and physical strength.

    This dishonest man.

    The sober Ji Xu was extremely patient, so gentle that it was unbelievable, and so gentle that Chen Zhili couldn't continue without covering his face.

    Shame is in the air that is exhaled and inhaled.

    Chen Zhili asked in a low voice, "Is this really the first time for you? Why do I feel better than the previous two times?"

    Ji Xu's memory is the first time.

    When Chen Zhili said the first two times, it was as if he was competing with another man, and Ji Xu didn't know why, so he wanted to compete with his drunk self.

    You have to be better than that Ji Xu!

    When he got excited about playing, Ji Xu didn't know where the anger came from, and suddenly asked: "Are you wrong?"

    Chen Zhili looked confused, and apologized gasping for breath when he came up: "I was wrong."

    "What's wrong?" replied It's too fast!