21

Chen Zhili's wine glass slammed on the table after drinking, making a loud noise.

    It shook Ji Xu's quietly stretched fingers back.

    Fu Hanhai quickly praised, "Zi Li, you have a good drinker, really, your brother and I have grown up so much, I rarely see you like this, only you are such a young junior!" Chen Zhili hurriedly waved his hands modestly, "Brother, where are you?

    " You are not old! I am not as good as you, Brother Fu."

    "Where..."

    Ji Xu's mind was full of so-and-so, and he suddenly felt that he was just a passer-by.

    Sitting quietly like a chicken in a crowded bar, as out of place as the first time I came.

    The two of them seemed to be having a drink and forgot that there was Ji Xu sitting here.

    Chen Zhili and Fu Hanhai got excited talking, and for some reason they started discussing the story of Xiaobaicai Chengyu.

    Fu Hanhai said that he was suffering in his heart, and he dragged Chen Zhili to talk for a long time that he was reluctant to become a jade, but the topic changed again.

    "Xiao Chen, tell me yourself, who comes to the bar just to drink? You have been working here for a long time, you know, if you don't see a few handsome brothers and beautiful ladies in the corner of your eyes, it's all for nothing Yes, isn't it?"

    Chen Zhili also drifted away, and followed Fu Hanhai to agree, "Isn't that right, who comes here just to drink."

    Fu Hanhai: "Look, you have to look for someone like you, He understands people!"

    "Where is it?"

    Ji Xu sulked quietly by himself.

    No wonder Cheng Yu said that Fu Hanhai is a worthless thing, a person who cannot be entrusted to.

    No wonder Cheng Yu wanted to break up with him.

    Even Cheng Yu unilaterally said to break up.

    Because Fu Hanhai is a scumbag.

    But what happened to Chen Zhili? Can you talk like that?

    "Qi Li, since I saw you here last time, I come to Yaoguang again, and I feel uncomfortable. No matter how I think about it, I feel that you are missing a wine seller. I think it's a pity. For you...I bought so There's a lot of wine here, ah, if you don't come, I don't even have the mood to drink, come on, you just came today, we won't come back if we don't get drunk."

    Chen Zhili became emotional, and he patted Fu Hanhai's shoulder as he called him brothers. , "Brother, to be happy in life is to be happy, if you can't catch up, you have to force it."

    "Brother enough!"

    Ji Xu squinted at Chen Zhili, who was still unaware, and said, "I'll just listen, Cheng Yu It's not that I don't like you, it may be that I like you too much and feel insecure, which proves that there is still a turning point, brother, don't be so pessimistic." "Xiao Chen, I think you are very proficient in

    this psychology . If you two know each other, you must be good buddies!"

    Fu Hanhai is handsome and charming, sitting with Chen Zhili, Ji Xu suddenly thought of Cheng Yu and Fu Hanhai sitting together look like.

    Why do you think Chen Zhili looks a bit versatile? Who is a bit good to sit with?

    Not to mention how frizzy Ji Xu was.