13

Pauline: "Something promising? At least she's the secretary of President Ji."

    "It's all up to you." When he heard that there was an extra commission, Chen Zhili nodded and followed behind Pauline.

    "But don't blame me for not reminding you. Before you, Mr. Ji also recruited two male secretaries, but one was fired because he loved to cry, and the other was fired because he watched corrupt dramas in the office. You should weigh it."

    Chen Zhili quickly asked, "What is a rotten drama?"

    Pauline patted him on the shoulder in relief, "Come on, work hard."

    "Sister Lin, don't worry, although I never have a bottom line in life, my professional ethics is definitely enough. "For the sake of money, there is nothing ordinary people can't bear.

    Pauline walked quickly in front of Chen Zhili on stiletto heels, "Believe you, the personnel department stamped it, and it's right in front."

    "Okay."

    Chen Zhili quietly wiped the sweat from his forehead, thinking that he was a gay secret It was discovered.

    Pauline is right, it is difficult to find such a job now, mainly because it is difficult to find a person like Ji Xu in half a century.

    Even if he worked hard by his side for five or six years, how old would he be then? It is only twenty-six or seven years old, and a man is thirty years old, and twenty-six or seven years old is considered a youth.

    At that time, when I have saved enough money, have a house and a car, I can open a studio and find some resources to do some work, so I don’t have to worry about what to do.

    So, absolutely hold on.

    It is best to take advantage of these years here to get to know as many people in this circle as possible. Pauline is right. There are contacts and resources everywhere in the rising sun. Ji Xu has seen several people who can be called The traffic niche of the name is gone.

    Maybe one day there will be a boss who is blind and insists on investing in himself to become a star, and his success

    is just around the corner.

    Ji Xu was in the office, didn't come to his senses for a long time, stared at Chen Zhili's resume for about 10 minutes, and stayed on the first line [Chen Zhili, male gender, likes to sing].

    He grew up like that and likes to sing, he still learned to broadcast and host, his voice is pretty good, why didn't he participate in the audition... Ji Xu couldn't understand it.

    But suddenly, Ji Xu felt that he remembered.

    No wonder when I heard Chen Zhili's voice just now, I felt familiar for a moment. I thought it was some down-and-out entertainer who showed his face. It turned out that he had heard him promote wine in the bar before.

    Should not be mistaken.

    Ji Xu's memory is quite good. He is usually diligent in exercising, does not drink carbonated beverages, does not eat heavy oil and salt, and more importantly, he does not have heavy desires. Not to mention looking for others, he hardly even does it himself, so He is healthy and has an excellent memory.

    This guy is definitely the No. 08 who talks nonsense and cries when he sells wine.

    Isn't it quite profitable to sell wine? Why did you come here to work as a secretary?

    I didn't see his face at the bar at that time, I only knew that his voice was nice, but I didn't expect... he looks good, and it's a pity that he sells wine.