65

Meng Wenyao helped Chen Zhili sign the rest, and found that the boy's face was extremely red at the base of his ears, not blushing, but simply red ears.

    If you didn't find out, you would think he was very calm.

    But finding out is another matter.

    The red earlobes make this guy even cuter, are you secretly shy?

    Seeing that Chen Zhili didn't speak for a long time, maybe he was just excited and didn't know what to say, so Meng Wenyao asked him, "Why are you becoming an assistant now? It should be okay to be a signed artist in Rising Sun, right?" Chen Zhili thought of Ji Xu's attitude at the beginning

    ,

    Shaking his head, he said, "Ah, how is that possible? Anyway, it's not suitable, and there is no chance. It's pretty good now, and the salary is quite high." Fall in love with him, afraid that his coming out will affect the business or something.

    Meng Wenyao: "I think you are very suitable for the male third of our show. You are not a controversial role, but it is easier to win the favor of the audience. I haven't decided on the candidate yet. Do you need me to recommend you?" Chen Zhili was

    startled , "Huh?"

    I always feel that I just lack a bole who appreciates me.

    Didn't expect this person to be Meng Wenyao?

    I'm a fucking star-chaser koi, that's right!

    Seeing his expression, the man smiled, "Are you so surprised? It's okay. You can fight for it. You have a good background."

    Meng Wenyao patted Chen Zhili on the shoulder and went back to the meeting room.

    Chen Zhili now wonders if this person came out to sign him on purpose, it is really a targeted poverty alleviation and warmth.

    Chen Zhili didn't know what Meng Wenyao said when he went back, but after they adjourned, Secretary Chen went downstairs with a bunch of autographs to hand out.

    Everyone posted their signatures in the company group, only Chen Zhili was reluctant to post them.

    In other words, it was deliberately to whet everyone's appetite.

    Someone said why didn't Chen Zhili post it.

    [Chen Zhili: I'm afraid you will be jealous if I expose myself. ]

    [Zhang Lu: Let's hang out! 】

    【Series: I'll post mine first! Let's sun it together! 】

    Of course Chen Zhili wanted to bask in the sun, he wished he could stick it on his face.

    So after everyone finished posting their own, he finally posted a picture.

    The rows of comments below are all, [Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck! I am dead! 】

    【Meng Nan God! my God! ]

    [If it's me who goes to ask for an autograph! Am I the one with a bright future? ]

    [I am also the one who is safe and happy! 】

    Chen Zhili sent a smug expression.

    Fantastic.

    [Chen Zhili: Please pray to me, I think I am very lucky today. 】

    Everyone began to worship without thinking.

    After the meeting, Ji Xu chatted with Bo Lin in the office for a while, and the voices of special concern kept ringing out. It seemed that Chen Zhili was sending messages in the group.