8. Possessive Nature

Aisha's P.O.V.

2 months later...

Marshall and I have just came back home to Detroit from touring and are having a peaceful day with our girls, having missed them all like crazy.

We want to spend the day just being normal and having regular family activities with the kids, enjoying ourselves and this free time we are having before we both fly out to LA in a few days.

I will start shooting that Queen Of The Damned movie (still can't believe I'm doing this by the way, the character I will be playing is soooooo different from how I am, she is so evil, dark and seductive, and a part of me can't wait to explore something so different). And Marshall is doing a cameo appearance in an HBO show, Entourage. He would be literally playing a mock version of himself on there, and from what I understand, his cameo is that he gets into an argument with the main character of that show at some club and punches the living daylights out of him in a fight. You know, typical Marshall back in his wild days. And I honestly cannot wait to see it. I'm going to be traveling to the set with him so I could learn from him how to be on camera and act and all that. Or so he put it. This boy's ego sometimes, I swear!

Anyways, Marshall has said that he would never star in another movie again, like playing the main part where he has to be on set all of the time, but he doesn't mind doing little feature appearances in movies and TV shows from time to time if he is really feeling the project, and he happens to really like this Entourage show, he even tried to get me to watch it with him, but I just could never get into it for some reason. You best believe I would be watching his episode though, so I'm super excited for that as well.

I also need to get back into the studio and continue perfecting my new album. Marshall says he'll take a small break before he releases anything else musically though. We both know that he doesn't 100% means this whole taking a break thing though as he simply doesn't have it in him. Even if he's not actively working on any new projects, he would still be sitting in a corner somewhere with his notepad in his hand, bopping his head to some beats and coming up with rhymes, he just can't help himself with that.

Still though, today is just a chill day for us.

"Look, daddy, I drew this while you were away. It's you and mommy on the stage together," Sienna says sweetly as she comes rushing to Marshall excitedly with a drawing in her hand.

Our daughter, she's got a talent for that, inherited it from her father. Even if Marshall never did it professionally, he can really draw as well, and Sienna is exactly the same. We both look at the picture and she drew a whole portrait of us together, and it looks so great it could be a photograph.

"It's beautiful, baby," Marshall compliments her, kneeling down to her level so he could pull Sienna into him for a hug. "Me and mommy both missed you a lot, you know that, right?" He says with a bit of sadness in his voice. I know that one thing he absolutely hates about touring is missing out on his daughters lives, all of them. And I honestly do too, but I don't think I would ever stop touring though. I enjoy being on stage and perform in front of large crowds, it's what I had always wanted after all.

"Mommy, do you like it?" Sienna now turns to me and asks me shyly.

"Of course I love it, baby girl, it's beautiful. You have a real talent," I smile.

Sienna goes to hug me and I attempt to pick her up like Marshall always does, but let's face it, our 7 year old is too heavy for me.

"Whoa, you getting too big for ya own good, girl," Marshall chuckles at that. "What your sisters been feeding ya, now you giving mommy a hard time to pick you up. Let's see if I can do it though," He then picks Sienna up easily and places her to sit on his shoulders as she giggles. The whole time this fool is acting like he's really straining himself too, grunting and making funny faces, causing Sienna to laugh even more.