Chapter 1

Levi's p.o.v

Cancer sucks.

I've had cancer for two years and I barely leave the hospital. I have lung cancer and I need a donor, I'm on the waiting list.

I have a two person room, I usually have a new roommate every few weeks, some get discharged and some just die. The latest roommate I had was this guy called connie, he had a broken leg and got out, he was very very annoying. I was thankful he left.

I woke up this morning to find I had a new roommate, his brown haired green eyed boy.

"Oh good morning!" He smiled at me.

"Eh good morning?" I replied.

"I'm your new roommate for the next two weeks. I'm Eren Jaeger." He gave another smile.

"I'm Levi Ackerman..its nice is meet you.." I turned to look out my window, I sat up and leaned on the edge. I went off into a daze.

"Levi!!!!" I shoot up and there was my nurse hanji, she's the Only friend I've got. She's annoying as hell though.

"What is it?" I moaned.

"Time for your pills." she ratted them in front of me.

"Didn't I just have them?" I took them from her.

"Your doctor has moved them up to every two hours now." she skipped away but stopped and looked at eren.

"Hmm eh hey Levi who's the cute looking kid." she said looking at eren who looked scared.

"That's some kid called eren." I replied not caring.

"Hello! I'm Hanji Zoe Levi's nurse and best friend, what happened to you? Why you in here?" She got close to him.

"I just broke my leg skateboarding.." he shuttered.

"You clumsy idiot!" She slapped his bandaged leg and skipped off.

"Ouch that hurt!" He moaned.

"Don't worry about her, you'll get used to it." I said not looking at him but at the people outside, people who could be free and do what they want.

"So Levi why are you In here?" Eren asked. I got back Into play and turned to him.

"Eh em...Cancer..in the lungs." I lowered my heAd.

"Oh damn..how long you been In here?" He asked.

"March." I replied.

"Oh that's not long-"

"2012" I interrupted him. I've been in hospital 3 years without leaving.

"You poor thing, don't worry things'll get better for you."

"You sound like my mother.. she promises me that all the time..but she's slowly giving up on me." I weakly smiled.

"I'm sure she fighting for you as you are fighting for yourself." He gave me this massive smile.

I couldn't help but feel warm inside.