Chapter 26

Smut warning- get your popcorn🍿🍿

Levi's p.o.v

I got a call  from Eren that night after he left, he asked to pick me up and wants me to spend the night at his. He didn't sound right, or happy, like he had been crying over something or someone.

I didn't really get a say in the matter he just told me I was staying at hus tonight because his parents weren't home. I tried to ask what was wrong but he just hung up and said he was coming for me right now.

"Yo Levi you ready?" A stressed out Eren entered my room anxiously.

"What's wrong-"

"Right come on." He grabbed my hand and pull me out my room.

"What's wrong with you?!" I gasped as he dragged me down the corridor.

"Nothing.is.wrong." He blankly answered as we got to the lift.

The doors opened and he pulled me in. "Did something-" I was interrupted with his lips on mine and my back hitting the wall. He kissed me passionately while my body went limb.

The door re-opened and he pulled me out again. His car was right outside. I swiped my hand back. "I'm not getting in that car with you until you tell me what's wrong!" I ordered.

"You know what why don't you just do as your told and get in the fucking car!" He grabbed my car and pushed me in and slammed the door.

"Oi!" I yelled.

He got in the other side with anger in his eyes. He drove of fast through the streets.

Is this technically kidnapping?

I sat there in silence, afraid to speak to him even. "Eren your scaring me..." I whispered. I turned my head towards him and there were tears streaming down his face. "Eren....!"

"I'm sorry...! I'm so fucking sorry...!" He repeatedly punch the steering wheel.

"Eren calm down before you crash the car!"

"I'm sorry....!"

"Eren I don't understand! What have you done?!"

"I'm an idiot that's what! A fucking stupid idiot that can't see that I hurt people!" He gasped.

"What...?"

"I hurt you...I hurt my parents..I hurt Jean! I couldn't even protect you from my sister! To many people get hurt when I'm around!" He pulled up beside his house.

"Eren it's not your fault-"

"It would be better if I was dead.." He cried.

Tch. That's it. "Eren." He began. He turned his head and I slapped him.

His eyes opened wide and he trembled. "Levi..." He clinched his cheek with his hand.

"Don't ever talk about dying again. Do you understand me?! Ever!"

"I'm sorry..." He whispered.

"If anything Eren, the world became better with you in it! Like my whole life! I couldn't bare without you in it! If you died I wouldn't know how I would cope anymore!" I put my hands on either side of his face. "You are my whole life Eren! All I need is you! You need to know that..." I then began crying with him.

"I love you.." He gulped.

"If anything Eren, you're my idiot." I smiled and kissed him.

---------