Chapter 21

Eren's p.o.v

I sat there with my head in my hands, crying quietly.

"Eren listen-"

"No! I need to think!"

"No Eren-"

"Would you be quiet! I need to think where I'm moving to across the world!"

"Eren we didn't have sex!" Jean gasped. I looked up through my hair.

"Whaat?"

"Once we got here, we were completely naked making out hard. I was just about to prepare you, when you broke out into tears. You kept crying about how you love Levi and that he could die, and that you couldn't betray him."

"Oh thank god! I'm not a terrible cheater!" I gasped. "Wait what happened to my back? It's killing me."

"Well once we got here, you stumbled up the stairs and then fell back down. Fucking hilarious." He laughed.

"And you didn't think to take me to the hospital?" I questioned.

"I was to horny. Plus you were all over me."

"Yeah ok- wait aren't you dating Marco?" I asked.

"Yeah we broke up because I slept with Sasha on Christmas." He told me.

"You dick."

"That's not what you thought last night." He smirked.

"Oh whatever- I'm gonna go to the hospital and get a X-ray just in case.." I stumbled up and began to get dressed.

"Eren, you think you maybe want to give it another go..?" He muttered. I turned around and looked down at him in my trousers.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Us." He replied.

"Are you crazy- we hated each other! I remember we couldn't stand to be near one another- then when we had sex! That really made it worse!"

"No, I only acted like that because I was scared of losing you! I had fallen for you hard Eren! Then when I found out you were dating him, I knew I had to save you!"

"Save me...?" I looked confusingly at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Levi...isn't going to be around for ever eren...you need to realise that.." He whispered as he lightly kissed my stomach.

"Don't say that..." I whispered back.

"Give me a chance to make you happy..like he can't..." He stood up and cupped my face. "You know, we can be good together Eren, you just gotta give me a chance..."

"Really..." I looked into his eyes.

"Yeah." He smiled.

He leaned in and kissed me slowly and lightly. I didn't kiss back.

"So, do I have a chance or not..?" He asked.

"Em...."

----

Hey guys

Hope you had a great day yesterday. I know I did- ish.

Here's the chapter I promised.

The next should be before new year.

Ereri-Love out!✌🏻