Chapter 23

🚫Don't play video🚫

Levis  p.o.v

It's the beginning of February. Eren and I are closer as ever now. We let the Jean thing go.

A months to go until the operation, i still don't know the what is on that day. It's fucking bugging me!

But bad things have happened...I can no longer walk without a crutch or help, my body is that weak. When I'm unsupported, it's only a matter of minutes before I lose balance and fall over. Yay, this is when I know, i might be gone soon...

"Levi~" Hanji sang.

"What?" I moaned.

"Get dressed." She ordered.

"No." I said blankly. "I don't feel like getting up today."

"You have no choice, I've been told to take you somewhere and that's what I'm doing, now get dressed." She threw me some black jeans and a long sleeve white top.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"You'll see when we get there." She snickered.

----

I got dressed as she ordered and we left the hospital. We got in to her car and drove in silence.

We didn't talk for about ten minutes. It's getting pretty awkward.

"So eh..." I began. "How's Erwin?"

"Oh? He's good yea." She answered.

"Ah that's good..." And back to the awkwardness.
"Please tell me where we're going. Or I will refuse to get out of the car."

"Levi, we both know I will be able to get you out of this car."

"I'd like to see you try." I smirked.

----------

We literally drive for 45 more minutes. In complete silence. No music, no nothing...!

"Right Levi we're here." She pulled in front of a small building and turned of the car.

"Where are we?" I asked again.

"Just come on." She got out the car and came round to my side and opened my door.

"No." I crossed my arms.

"Please~ it will make sense once your inside~" she pleaded.

"Fine." I swung my legs out the car and Hanji handed me my crutch.

I stumbled out the car and shut the door. "So what's in this building?"

"Your future." She took my free arm around hers and walk.

"Future- what- slow down please-" i stumbled beside her.

She opened the door and in front of us was a isle. It was a church. "Are we here for my funeral or something...?"

"No you idiot." She laughed.

"To pray?"

Nope."

"Then what..?" I sighed.

"It's the happiest day of our lives." Someone spoke behind us. I turned my head and there was Eren. He was wearing the same clothes as me but the other way wrong, black top and white trousers. He just stood there normally with his hands in his pockets.

"What's going on? Will someone please tell me!" I begged.

"Today Levi," he began. "We're getting married." He smiled.