Chapter 13

Levi's p.o.v

My bed seems more comfy today. I round over and my eyes half opened.

"Ah!" I screamed. There was a Pikachu in my face.

"Wha~ Levi what's wrong..?" I turned back around and there was Eren running his eye.

"What am I doing here?"

"You feel asleep after we..you know.. And guess we fell asleep." He yawned.

"Oh." I reached over the bed and got my phone out my pocket. There were over 50 messages and phone calls from Hanji.

"Oh shit!" I muttered, I looked over my shoulder. "Hey I think hanjis freaking out- what's wrong?" His eyes were wide, they were pointed down at the mattress. I turned and looked down. Blood. A lot of blood.

"Is that coming from you or me?" I asked blankly.

"Levi I'm pretty sure it's you." He pointed to my legs, they had dried up blood them. "We need to get you help."

He got up and opened his door. "MOM! DAD! Help!" He yelled.

"N-no Eren anything but them- they can't see me like this- ah!" I got a shot a pain through my back. "Tch.."

Eren came back with his parents. I pulled the blanket over my legs to hide them.

"Levi its ok, my dad's a doctor, move the blanket." Eren told me.

"Hello levi, Eren's told me all about you health, and your symptoms. I didn't expect to meet you this way. Can you please move the blanket?"

"I'd rather go to the hospital-"

"Levi please, he's a doctor, we need to see if it's serious."

I looked up at both of them, I gently nodded trying to hold back my tears.

"Eren give us the room." Eren's father basically told Eren to leave us be.

"But-"

"Eren. I will call you back in when I need you." Eren then walked out.

"Right, can you lie on your stomach please." He asked. I will already naked. This is humiliating.

"Look I'm sorry this happened-"

"No, please we are the ones to apologise. After what mikasa did...I'm surprised you stayed with Eren." He opened up his medicine bag.

"What mikasa did..?"

"Sorry, you don't want to talk about it, I understand, turn over please."

"No." I pushed my back against the wall, sharply and painfully. "Did mikasa do something to me..?"

"I thought you would of knew, I told Eren to tell you-"

"Well he didn't. Tell me now." I ordered.

"She came into the hospital after you'd had your operation. She tried to cut of your oxygen to kill you..but found her in time. She's in prison for 3 months for attempted murder, 2 if she's good."

Why the fuck didn't Eren tell me this. "So..I'm not safe with this family am I..?"

"Yes, we aren't going to hurt you-"

"Well seems to me, she's out to get me, I've almost been killed and you do nothing about it or tell me?!"

"Levi you need to calm down-"

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! Your daughter tried to kill me!" I gasped. I swung my legs out the bed and grabbed my trousers.

"Levi you need to let me check-"