Chapter 24

Erens p.o.v

'En' I head.

'Eren,' I then heard.

'Eren...!' That's my name right..

I slowly opened my eyes to see Levi right in my face. "Agh." I gasped and then fell of the bed.

"You alright?" He leaned over the bed.

"Perfect...why'd you wake me up?" I rubbed my head.

"Because it's 11:45...I got breakfast." He told me.

"But did you need to wake me up? You could of just fed me while I slept-"

"You would of chocked." He starred blankly at me.

"Touché." I climbed back on the bed and sat back under the covers. He handed me a plate of toast from room service. "You woke me up for toast?" I said bitting into it.

"Problem with toast? I eat it every morning." He said eating his. I warmly smiled and put my arms around his waist and pulled his back into my chest, then I rest my chin on his shoulder.

"This is all I could ever want." I sighed happily.

(Knock, knock) the door went. Who would come to our room in a hotel? I got up and put on a bathrobe to cover up myself. I went to the door and opened it.

"HELLO TO THE NEW MARRIED GAY FOREVER COUPLE!"

"Hanji..." I sighed. "It's to early."

"It's almost 12! I've been waiting out here for 3 hours!" She pushed past me and barged in.

"Hey Levi~~ your back ok?" She snickered.

"It's fine..." He mumbled. "What you doing here?"

I sat back on the bed and picked up my glass of orange juice.

"I came to talk about babies!"

"Pffffffft" my orange juice went everywhere...by everywhere...I mean Levi..

He sat there blankly. He blinked a couple times then got up. "Really...? I just washed..."

"Sorry~" I squealed. He walked past me and grabbed a towel to dry of his face. "Wait- Hanji?! Babies?!" I gasped.

"I think you to should adopt." She clapped her hands together.

"That's not happening." He answered in the background.

"What why?" I asked.

"Me and you? With a kid? Really? Am I the only one hearing alarm bells?" He smirked.

"But I thought we'd make a good family..." I whispered.

His eyes went wide at what I said. I honestly thought when the operations over we could have a normal family happy life, with even a child...maybe.

"Eren." He began. "I'm sorry...but I've always seen my life without kids...even when you came into it.."

"So we can't even think about it..?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry.." He got up and walked into the background and shut the door.

"Ooooh" Hanji hissed. "It might be best if I leave.." She awkwardly got up and left our room.

The whole took was silent. I remanded on the bed for a few minutes. Does it matter? No..kids aren't always for everyone..

I went to the bathroom door and knocked three times. "Levi? You okay?" I got no answer from him. I put my hand on the door handle and went in.

I poked my head in and my eyes shot open. There was Levi laying unconscious on the ground.

I got on my knees and grabbed him into my arms. "O-oi Levi- wake up!" I shuttered. "WAKE UP!!"

----------

I waited in the hospital waiting room. I have no idea what there doing to him. I had called an ambulance but by the time they got there, he was so cold..

My foot tapped up and down unpatiently. I was getting no answers after thirty minutes of waiting.

"Eren?" I lifted my head up and there was Hanji.

"O-oh Doctor Hanji- is he okay- he's not dead is he?!" I gasped in panic.

"Don't worry, he's okay for now, he put him on a drip for the time being. He's asleep right now, so you can go home if you want." She assured me. He's alright. Nothing mayor..

"Right. Call me if anything happens.." I nodded and turned around and walked down the hallway.

One tear fell down my face as I walked away.

--------

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple weeks! I've been busy with prelims at school- which I failed...!

This chapter probably sucks and I'm very sorry for that- if you think it sucks.

I have noticed that- well I went through all the comments of what you guys think will happen in the end. And I'm very surprised that not one person has got it right..😏😏😏 weird.

Anyway, once 30 chapters are done I will be making a bonus chapter on what could of happened if chapter 30 didn't go to plan. 😏🤗 soooo- intriguing. Either way- none of use know the ending yet. It could be happy or sad. Who knows- well I do...

Anyways, take care.

Ereri-love out!✌🏻️