Chapter 25

Levi's p.o.v

I slowly moved my head around. I could hear faint yelling around me. I peaked open my eyes to see Eren sitting in a chair with his laptop. Over head headphones on his head.

He's watching anime...

"N-no Alphonse! Come back! Ed get him back out the portal!" He cried, the tears streaming down his face.

What episode is he even on? How long has he been here?

"Ooh go Edward! You punch that dick right in the face- oh he did!" He gasped happily.

"Em Eren..?"

He looked up at me and he wipped his tears. He took of his headphones. He then pressed a button on his laptop. "Afternoon Levi." He smiled.

"Are you okay...?"

"Yeah just eh watching some Netflix.." He yawned.

"Yeah I heard...you been here long?" I asked.

"Since the day you came in here again from the hotel, I left and came back for a night stay, turned out to be two days." He rubbed his eyes and stretched his left arm.

"I'm sorry to worry you."

"Your my husband, in sickness and in health remember-"

'Hello from the other side~ I must of called a thousand times, to tell you I'm sorry for everything-'

"Hello?" Eren picked up his phone. It wasn't an anime ringtone...? Is he feeling ok? But Adele...? Come on Eren. "Oh Jean? Yea. Aha, yes I'm coming. Yes. Ok see you at 8." He then removed his phone from his ear.

"What's happening at 8. With Jean?" I blinked at him.

"He's throwing a party, he was making sure I was still coming."

"You remember the last time you two partied together right...?"

He sighed. "That won't happen again.." He simply said with his eyes on the floor.

If he says so. "Why wasn't Jean at the wedding?" I asked.

"H-he wasn't?" He mumbled nervously. "Oh well!"

I don't particularly believe him~ he's a terrible, I've never told him but he has a tell when to know he's lying. It's when his ears turn red and right now there pretty well pink. I'm not gonna tell him about it though, I'll just play with it.

"Well have fun."

"Oh, do you want to come? I'm sure they won't mind, they all like you a lot." He offered.

"No, I'm good, I have some walking dead episodes to catch up on since you watched ahead of me on our wedding day." I laughed.

"I did?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yea? When it was when the speeches started and you came in and said you were watching it?"

"O-oh yea.." His ears then went red, bright cherry red. "I remember now."

'He's lying, what was he doing out there..?'

"Anyway..ill come back tomorrow, anything you need..?" He began to pack up his laptop.

"The truth.." I muttered under my breathe.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing! Have fun!" Just don't let Jean fall into you...tch...literally.

"Alright, I love you." He leaned down and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too."

----------