Chapter 8

Levi's p.o.v

"Listen to the first word I said."

I thought in my head. "I don't get it.."

"I'll say it again. 'You wanna know who I'm in love with?' Now do you get it?"

I shocked my head "I don't know!!!" I cried dramatically.

"Levi...your an idiot.." He ruffled up my hair. "I'm in love with you.."

"That wasn't clear Eren."

"I was trying to be romantic and cheesy, but yeah didn't work." He signed.

"So you love me too...?" I blushed.

"Yeah, I do. I feel in love with you when we almost kissed in the pocky game. Your beautiful Levi, everything about you is prefect...I don't care if your ill, even if you didn't have long left...I want to be with you...in all your time left." He squeezed my hand.

"Eren I thought you'd only see me as a friend... I told myself that you wouldn't like me because I'm basically on my death bed... I didn't want to hold you down-"

"you wouldn't, I always want to see you. I quit my job so I could see you more." he paused, then he swallowed. "will you be with me?" he asked. my eyes watered more.

"yeah... yeah of course I will.." I gave him a massive smile. He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around him.

"ooh what's going on here- Levi you okay? your crying?" hanji asked as she entered the room. Me and Eren pulled away from each other.

"its nothing." I smiled. she came and grabbed me into her chest.

"Eren have you been mean to my Levi?" she pouted while clinging to my head.

"hey he's mine now!" Eren spoke back to her.

her face then went into shock mode, then came slowly a massive grin and a evil laugh. She then hit me on the back of the head. "see shorty? told you it would work out."

"em ouch!" I rubbed my sore head.

"well I'll leave you two new love birds to peace then." she turned and winked to me as she left and closed the door, I returned a smile.

"Hey Levi?" Eren began. I put my eyes on him. "have you ever had your first kiss..? I mean you did say you were a virgin.." he smirked.

"oh haha! make fun of the fact that I'm a virgin then! but if you must know... my lips are also virgins.." I've had a hectic life, I didn't have time for kissing.

"well why don't we change that." I put his hand on my chin and lifted it more towards him.

"E-eren.." I blushed. he moved his head in and kissed my lips. They were warm and soft, almost juicy.

He pulled away and smiled at me. The kiss might not of lasted long but it was the best first kiss ever.

"Your so precious to me Levi.." He rubbed my cheek with the palm of his hand.

"By the way I already knew you probably loved me." He smirked. And then tapped my cheek as he dropped his hand.

"HUUUUUUHHHHHH????!!!!!!" I just did a hanji...Jesus Christ!

"It was obvious, because of the way you acted around me. I thought I shouldn't of said anything since you almost smothered me in my sleep once."

"True..." I nodded.

"Listen I gotta get going my sister will be worried." He got up.

"You have a sister? You didn't tell me."

"She's adopted, she goes crazy if I'm not home on time." Eren placed his hand on my head and ruffled my hair. "I'll see you soon." He kneeled down and kissed the top of my head.

"Bye..." I waved.

Soon after he left I received a message.

Shitty glasses.                            Subject matter- hehehe ;)

I opened it and it was a picture. I squinted my eyes a little and saw that it was me and Eren in the middle of a kiss!! 

"SHITTY GLASSES YOUR FUCKING DEAD MEAT NEXT TIME I SEE YOU!" I replied to her text and sent it.