Chapter 2

Levi's p.o.v

1:00am. This eren kid snores his fucking head off! I can't sleep and it's only day 3 of him being here!

I had enough I got out my bed and walked to his bedside. I looked down and his mouth was closed. I took my change and held his nose stopping his airways. About 4 seconds late he shoots up and slaps my head way breathing heavily.

"Levi! You could of kill me!" He gasps wry dramatically.

"Like hell, your snoring is annoying me. go sleep In the bathroom." I pointed to our room bathroom door.

"Em no? I am fine here thank you." he laid back down and I grabbed his pillow and shoved it in his face.

"STOP SNORING THEN YOU BRAT!"

Erens p.o.v

I sat up and looked at him. "I'm sorry I can't help that I was born this way baby."

"Don't call me...bab~y.." Levi slurred and then collapsed on the floor.

"Shit Levi." I tried getting of the bed but my leg was killing me.

"Help someone help please help!!" I yelled.

Moments later a two nurse come running in and pick up Levi place him on his bed and close the curtain around his bed.

"Shit what happened..." I asked quietly to myself.

--

I woke up the next morning to see Levi's curtains were open. he was asleep with a oxygen machine over his mouth. There was his nurse checking him out.

"Em Hanji was it?" I asked. She turned and smiled.

"Ah yes! That's me the famous Hanji!" She grinned.

"Yeah.. What happened to him?" I questioned.

"Oh well whenever he's not on his drip he can get wossy and lose focus, but last night he lost all breathing together. Like speaking to much can make him really tired." She tutted.

"Oh..." that's sorta my fault. "will he be okay?"

"He's been through worse, he's a surviver for sure. It's up to him to fight." she then skipped out the room.

I through my legs off the bed and got my crutches. I went to sit on his bed. "Levi I'm sorry, I mad you shout last night." I gently spoke.

His eyes then weakly opened and he lifted his hand to get his mask. "It w-was your s-snoring." he joked, he gave me a weak smile and put his hand down.

"I'll try stop don't you worry."