Chapter 9

Levi's p.o.v

Guess Hanji was right. Things do turn out okay. I went with my gut feeling and it came true. That picture she sent me, I made it my wallpaper on my phone, how could I not!

Eren was going to be stopping by later, he was busy with something, he didn't tell me what. So I just stayed by myself. I started to write a song for Eren, still in working progress.

"Morning." Hanji entered the room, she looked normal. Not hyper or anything.

"Right! You! Stop taking pictures without my permission! And thank you for helping me get the courage to tell him-"

"Levi I have some news." She flipped over her chart paper. "In your X-Ray the other day, I founded more tissue In your lungs, it will have to be removed as soon as possible. You also being moved up the waiting list for your donor."

"When will the operation happen?" I spoke quietly.

"Three days, there might be your life risk involved..."

"I see...okay." I nodded. Every operation I get, there is a change of me not waking up, but I've managed to hold on so far.

"If you need anything just ask." She smiled and left.

I sighed loudly and then went back to writing my song for Eren, it's pretty hard.

--

I opened my eyes to a dark room. I must of fallen asleep. I looked at my clock and it said- 6:30pm- Tch I must of missed Eren then. I went to sit up but I was being pinned down. I looked over my shoulder and saw Eren's face asleep. He had his arms around me. When did he get here? I want to move but I loved the feeling of his arms being wrapped around me. I turned around and put my face into his chest. It's warm...

Eren began to stir and his eyes opened. "Huh? I must of fell asleep.." He rubbed his eyes. Eren then noticed I was awake and smiled. "I'm sorry you looked so peaceful when you were sleeping so I curled up next to you" he then down and kissed my head.

"It's fine don't worry." I sat up and got out the bed, the floor was cold on my feet.

"Levi." Eren began.

"Yeah?" I asked as I made my way to the bathroom.

"Your crazy 'doctor' said you had something important to tell me? About something in three days?" He asked.

"Damn her...it's nothing- I just need a operation to remove some tissue in my lungs, it could also cost my life but I've survived all my operations so far-"

"Don't act so calm Levi! If you die during this I don't know what I would do!" He got angry. "You won't die on me!" He snapped. He's scaring me..when he's mad he's scary.

"I don't plan to Eren.." I began to tear up. I stood to the door not letting him see my face.

"I'm sorry!" He gasped. He got off the bed and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "I didn't mean to scare you.." His lips then touched my neck.

"I just want you.." He spoke. I put my hand over his on my chest. I warmly smiled.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." Eren turned me round and kissed me, passionately. He ruffed my hair and kept me close to him. I then felt his tongue slip in, I gave him permission to enter. Our tongues then started a battle, so far Eren was winning. I then felt his hand sliding up my shirt and feeling my chest. "Eren stop..." I was to turned on, I could feel myself becoming hard.

"I want you Levi~" he breathes heavily. "Now.."

He pushed me on to the bed and climbed on top of me. "No- not here.." I blushed and tried to push him off. He sat up.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." He signed. "Think it's best that I go." He got up and picked up his stuff.

"Oh eh Levi? There's a party tomorrow night I'm having with my friends, wanna come?" He asked.

"A party? Hmm I don't know-"

"Please! It'll be fun, you've not had fun in a long time. We can leave the moment you don't feel well okay?"

I smiled. "Pick me up at 6 then, and eh...can you bring me some clothes?"

"Sure. You a size 12?"

"Eh...8.." I fricken tiny!

"That's adorable!!!!!!!" He squealed. "I'll see you tomorrow." He came back over and kissed me goodbye.

I wonder what'll happen at this party...