Chapter 56

I was getting my gear bag ready, Tyra helped me pick out what gear to wear and gave me some ideas on what makeup to do. As I'm zipping up my bag there was a knock on the door, I walk over and answer it; smiling when I see who it is, "Hey Liv. Thank you for watching Tyra tonight." I say as I step aside to let her in. "It's no problem, I love spending time with her." Liv replies. I check the time and I see it's time for me to go, "Okay I've gotta get going. There's a bag of snacks somewhere but you'll have to ask Tyra." I say chuckling as I give them both a hug goodbye before grabbing my bag, my phone, room keycard and my purse and leaving.

The drive to the arena wasn't to bad and when I arrived, I headed to my locker room. I set up my makeup and hung up my gear before using the bathroom. Once done, I took of my hoodie and threw it on the couch - leaving me in a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra - before sitting at the vanity. I did a simple smokey eye...

Pairing it with my classic black lip and brushing out my hair, keeping it as it is

Pairing it with my classic black lip and brushing out my hair, keeping it as it is. Once I was happy with my makeup, I changed into my gear...

As I was tightening the last couple of buckles on my boots, a crew member knocked and popped their head in through the door, "Your countdown is coming up

As I was tightening the last couple of buckles on my boots, a crew member knocked and popped their head in through the door, "Your countdown is coming up." they say and I nod. I quickly pack up my things in my bag and follow them to the gorilla, I stretch as I wait. The order for tonight was alternating between SmackDown and RAW and I was 15th to enter the ring.

Lacey Evans, Natalya, Candice LaRae, Chelsea Green, Scarlett, Iyo Sky, Nikki Cross, Bayley and Tamina have already been eliminated; leaving Ronda Rousey, Valhalla, Becky Lynch, Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn still in the ring. The countdown ends and my music plays so I run straight for the ring. I see both Ronda and Valhalla trying to flip Alba and Isla out of the ring; Alba and Isla are holding their own but I can see Isla struggling against Valhalla. I slide into the ring and immediately charge at Valhalla, knocking her off my friend.

I pick up Valhalla and jump, basically slam dunking her out of the ring. I swiftly turn and rip Ronda off of Alba and throw her over the top rope but she somehow manages to land on the apron, keeping her in the match. As she uses the turnbuckle to help her stand I hit her with a superkick to the chest, she falls back and gets eliminated.

Apparently, two minutes had passed because Dana was making her way to the ring. I hear Isla scream for mine and Alba's help but neither of us are quick enough as Becky throws her over the top rope, successfully eliminating Isla. Alba spears Becky as Dana charges at me, I decided to have a little fun with Dana and dodge all of her attacks as Alba eliminates Becky. Dana starts getting frustrated and screams out, this gets Alba's attention as Dakota makes her entrance. I dodge one last attempt from Dana before I shove her Alba, "All yours girl." I say and set my sights on Dakota who backs away from me as soon I start stalking towards her. Alba eliminates Dana but Dakota sees her opening and dashes past me, successfully flipping Alba over the top rope and kicking her off the apron.

I grab Dakota by her hair and pull her away from the ropes. I hit her with a chokeslam, then a Lita DDT, followed by The Hellfire Slam before I pick her up and toss her out of the ring, straight to the floor. Asuka is then sent out but I am so done with this match that as soon as she enters the ring, I spear her and throw her back out again eliminating her. I pace the ring waiting for the next countdown, it hits and Shayna Baszler walks through the curtain. She doesn't look all that happy to see me but walks down to the ring nonetheless and slides in hesitantly. "Well come on then Shayna, we don't have all night." I taunt and as expected, she charges. I crouch down as she gets close and position my shoulder at her waist. I grab her shins as I stand and launch Shayna over my head, making her flip over the top rope and onto the floor below; successfully eliminating her.

Piper is the last to enter the ring and I make short work of eliminating her to take the win. The bell rings and my music plays as the ref lifts my hand, signalling my victory. After a few moments, my music is cut off and Hunter steps out onto the stage with a mic. "Well done on your win Skylar." He says as I get handed a mic, "So, as a reward for winning tonight, you will be given a shot at the Women's SmackDown Championship." he announces and the audience goes wild so I bring the mic up to my lips. "And how is that fair on every other hard working female wrestler on SmackDown huh. How do you think it's fair giving me a title shot when we all know that..." I start and gesture to the crowd, "I. AM. UNBEATABLE!!" I yell at him and throw the mic down.

I storm out of the ring and up the ramp, pushing past Hunter making him stumble as I make my exit. I don't stop walking until I get to my dressing room. I wash the makeup off my face and change before collecting my stuff and heading back to the hotel and back to Tyra.