Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Third Favor

A romantic song, cold air and the alluring smell of the dishes in the restaurant welcomed us. After twenty minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the restaurant.

Agad na may hinanap ang aking mata. Nakita ko sila sa isang sulok na nag-uusap, mukhang nag-aantay pa sa kanilang order. Nakatalikod sa akin si Mikaela habang si Dark ay kausap nito. This is what I've planned for, pinauna namin sila para hindi kami mahalata ni Mikaela.

Ngumiti ako at nagtungo sa katabing table nila. I confidently walk with my arms linked into Gab's, may iba na napatingin pa sa amin. Nang makalapit na kami ay nakita ako ni Wayne, ngumiti ako sa kanya pero umiwas ito ng tingin.

Gab gently assist me to sit at the chair. While he was calling for the waiter, I had the chance to scan the place. The restaurant was quite luxurious, may malaking chandelier sa gitna katapat ng malaking space, may mga paintings na nakasabit sa wall at ang mga costumers din ay mga mayayaman.

"What do you want babe?"

I came back to my senses when Gab asked, nakita kong napalingon sa amin si Wayne. Kinuha ko ang menu at tiningnan ito. Their dishes was prevalent, halos lahat nito ay kabisado ko na.

"Lasagna, hot grilled chicken and some tacos."

Nakita ko ang waiter na inilista ang mga inorder ko. I remain still, sitting casually as if I'm the most unbothered among all.

"What about drinks ma'am?"

I stared at Wayne whom I caught staring at me, agad siyang umiwas ng tingin.

I smiled, "Red wine is enough"

The waiter then turned to Gab, tinanong niya kung ano ang oorderin nito. While Gab was busy chatting with the waiter, I had the chance to stare at Mikaela. Nakatalikod siya kaya di niya ako nakita. She was wearing a casual sapphire blue dress paired with her silver ornaments.

If this is just the first time I saw her, I would probably admire her appealing beauty. Unfortunately, she did something cruel enough for me to loathe her.

Napansin ata ni Gab na may tinitigan ako kaya lumingon siya. He wave his hands to Wayne as if he's greeting him but I know the fact that he's teasing him. Nakita kong kumunot ang noo ni Wayne, he was trying his best not mind us dahil baka mahuli kami ni Mikaela.

Dumating ang order namin kaya umayos ng upo si Gab. We started eating and unexpectedly, they surprised me with their dish. The food has their main taste but they made effort to make it more tastier.

"So what's the plan babe?"

Gab asked in the midst of eating. I took a sip of my wine and wipe my lips with paper towel saka ako mariing umiling.

"Honestly, I don't have any plan. I was just here to witness it all."

Tumango siya. I already explained him why I am doing this. At first he was shocked dahil akala niya ay isang turista lang ako pero naintindihan naman niya agad. Gab and Wayne, they are both here to help me.

"Are you really that mad at her?"

That stopped me. I know I was mad but does this silly games could ever help me lessen the madness I felt? It won't and I know it would never be!

A miserable smile formed in my lips. "Who wouldn't be? She pushed me in the midst of ocean to stop me from breathing—"

"Then why don't you file a case?!"

Tumaas bahagya ang boses ni Gab.Marami ang napatingin sa amin. I look at Mikaela, thankfully she was laughing with Dark kaya hindi niya napansin ang pagtaas ng boses ni Gab.