Taken and Found

In a small town known as Sunny Valley, there was a smart, beautiful, young lady. Well I guess I shouldn't brag about myself like that. Anyways my name is Courtney Wall and I live in Sunny Valley, Florida. It was Tuesday the 14th of June and I was walking down the sidewalk listening to Halfway Gone by: Lifehouse, looking into the distance dreading the fifteen minute walk to my house. I just got out of school about two weeks ago; I've been trying to get some exercise everyday where I can at least stay trim through the summer. While I was walking, I saw a red van coming up the road. On the side it said, Franklin's Plumbing. They were getting closer by the second. I don't know why they looked suspicious but they did. When they got parallel to where I was walking, they slowed down. I'm not talking about reducing your speed a little bit; I'm mean like slamming on the brake. When that happened I knew something was wrong, so I did what anyone would do, I ran. Of course they did the expected and some man jumped out of the back and started chasing me. I guess I should tell you that I'm not a very fast runner, and I can't run for very long either. This is one of the times I could really use one of those boosts of speed. I probably ran about a half mile which is the longest time I have ever run. I looked back and the guy chasing me was kind of chubby, and surprisingly that chubby guy can run. Then all of a sudden he was only a few feet behind me.

About thirty seconds later I felt someone grab me from behind, it was the fat guy. Right after he grabbed me around the waist he threw me in the van. I am not kidding when I say threw, he actually did, and it hurt. Right after I figured out what just happened, I noticed my hands were behind my back with hand cuffs, and my feet were bound with rope. I still haven't figured out how they got those hand cuffs. Before I knew it there was a little white card right under my nose. It must have had been drenched in knock out gas or something like that because I can't remember anything from the car ride or should I say van ride?

After I woke up from that ride I was in a large room with carpet that was blood stained and a couch. Evidently they didn't have any fashion since once so ever. When I actually started to notice the small details like it much been around lunch time since my stomach was growling, and my hands and feet weren't bound anymore. I guess I forgot a tiny little detail that some guy was passed out beside me. He looked like he had been beaten for all he was worth since there were slashes everywhere. After I looked around a little bit more I stood up with a sigh. A little bit later a man came into the room (no it wasn't the fat guy) with a plate of food. I was surprised they even brought us any food, so it really was more like prison. Right after he left the guy that was beside me woke up. His first words were,

"Who are you?" looking at me.

"I could ask you the same. What happened to you?" I asked almost not wanting to know the answer.

"Well I was beaten what does it look like? When did you get here?" He answered wearily

"While you were passed out, why were you beaten?" I questioned

"None of your business!" He exclaimed. I backed away a little bit after that. I guess he was upset, I mean I was diffidently angry. Since I am a girl (duh) I did think he was quite handsome. He had kind of short hair well I mean it's not long enough to put in a pony tail (that would be weird); it was almost like a sandy blonde. About my height too but a little bit taller, and his eyes were a mysterious almost black color they were like you could never see what he was thinking. I was wondering what his name was but that wasn't my biggest problem at the time. I was trying to think of a way to escape, since there weren't any windows and the door had to have at least 3 locks.

After I couldn't think of anything I went over to the door and started banging on it. After around a minute my hand was seriously hurting but I heard someone opening the door. When it finally opened the person pulled me out and brought me to some other room and took out a knife, and pushed up my sleeve. Then he started cutting something into my upper arm. I felt a sear of pain, I think I was screaming but I'm not sure since the pain was the only thing I could think about. I guess I passed out when it was just too much to bear.