Chapter 8

When Eddy came in to the room I started seriously freaking out. He came over to the chair I was tied to and untied me from the chair but my ankles and wrists were still bound. He carried me over his shoulder to another room that didn't look much different from the room I was in. Then he tied me to another chair and left the room.

Why on earth would he bring me here and just leave me? Unless he's going to get something to like hurt me with. I examined the room I could tell this was where Lane must have been because there are blood stains on the carpet right underneath my chair.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by the sound of someone coming into the room. I bet you could never guess who that was. If you were thinking Eddy then ding ding ding we have a winner. He came in with a like bull whip i guess that's what it was at least and a knife. I started to mumble something but nobody could hear it anyways through this tape. Eddy got closer and finally said,

"This is for screaming earlier!" Then he started to beat me with the whip. I was screaming through the tape, just hoping someone would hear me and come save me, but no one came. I know it's sad! I was on the verge of consciousness when he stopped but he just dropped the whip and came closer with the knife. He was getting ready to cut something into my arm but then someone said

"Eddy where is the girl?!?!" Eddy was surprised evidently and dropped the knife right into my leg. I screamed like bloody murder and was sobbing like I would never cry again.

After Eddy saw what he did he removed the knife from my lower thigh and just took me back to the room I was originally in. I was losing a great amount of blood because I started feeling dizzy, and then black spots started to overtake my vision, soon I was unconscious.

When I woke up from my unconscious state i had a terrible pain in my leg. Then I remembered what happened, the whole thing with Eddy and the knife. It was actually quite painful to even think about. I started to see clearly about 3 minutes later, and that's when I noticed the other person in the room. I could feel my pulse and blood pressure increase but thankfully it was just Lane.

He looked quite helpless, still bound on the floor. I didn't remember him being here when they brought me back into this awful room. Of course I probably wasn't that focused on who or what was in here at the time I was more focused on the pain in my leg.

He started to stir in a few minutes and finally he was awake. He sat up then looked around the room, then at me.

"What happened to your leg?" He asked with concern.

"Our kidnappers is what happened," I replied probably not in the nicest way.

"They got a hold of you as well?" He questioned.

"Well evidently they did, how else would I get this?" I answered. Lane didn't say anything else, he just rested I guess.

Tom came in after a while and took Lane to a different room. I tried to protest but I couldn' t do very much with being tied up to a chair and all. I'm not really sure why they brought him to another room because you would think that they would be tired at least a tiny bit from everything else they did to us today. Poor Lane, I thought, already having to go through another beating, which would make 2 in one day. That's the most they have ever done to either of us.

***************

Sorry for the short chapter i promise I will update sooner and it will hopefully be longer. Sorry but thanks for reading :)

Thanks again!!!!! :D