Chapter 12

Chase's Point Of View

When I woke up, I felt a searing pain in my left arm. I noticed that I was still practically hanging from the ceiling. My whole body ached but especially my torso. When I just slightly moved, I winced in pain.

A few hours past before anyone came down to the basement. The first person who did come down though was Uncle Eddy. I don't know why I bother to call him uncle though, I can't even believe that he's even related to me. When he came over to me he smiled evilly.

"Have you learned you lesson yet? This is why you don't go sticking your nose in someone else's business," he exclaimed, "well either way I'm not done with you yet." I started shaking in fear just at the sound of that. Eddy just laughed as he went back up the stairs.

"Eddy! Eddy! I found them! I found them!" I heard someone yell. Oh no, I hope he's not talking about what I think he's talking about. If so I would have been through all of this for nothing.

Courtney's Point Of View

When I woke up from my restful slumber I noticed Lane wasn't beside of me. At seeing that, I shot up from my laying down position but I winced in pain at my fast movement. Suddenly I saw a figure appear, as it got closer i recognized the figure. Thank goodness, it was Lane. He came over to me and wiped away a tear from my cheek. I hadn't even noticed i was crying at that point.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing, everything's fine, I'm fine," I responded. He didn't look very convinced but he left it at that.

"I did find out that, our kidnappers are looking for us and they are really close. So we kind of need to be moving now," he whispered.

I started to get up just to find someone clamping there hand over my mouth. I tried to scream but the sound was muffled by the hand. I looked for Lane but I didn't seem him anywhere. The person bound my wrists together and I thought, of course back in this boat again. The person through me over there shoulder and brought me to a Toyota Camry, and stuck me in the trunk of it. I could tell there was someone else in the trunk but I didn't bother finding out anymore. I knew that I was being kidnapped, once again.

********

Sorry for the short chapter but its better the nothing right? Anyways I was hoping i could maybe get a few more votes before I post the next chapter. Sound like a plan? As always thanks for reading and vote, comment, or anything else.

Thanks again!!!