Chapter 16

When he saw that I had came over to see him, he looked over with smile plastered on his face. I smiled back, so happy to see him since we hadn't seen each other since the day before we were rescued.

"Hey! What's going on homie?" I asked.

"Nothing much just trying to find something to do while laying here, what about you?" he just with a hint of laughter.

"Just visiting both of you guys and getting out of my prison cell," I laughed.

"Ah nice! They won't let me get out of bed for like two or three more days," he said disappointingly.

"Wow really? I didn't know your injuries were that bad," I exclaimed worriedly

"Yeah, well I guess they were. I can't wait to walk around, if I don't die from boredom first," he said sarcastically.

"I know right, I had to ask for a TV where I had at least something to do instead of just eating and sleeping, although sleeping and eating aren't that bad," I told him.

"True that! I would take this room then that ugly old thing at that cabin any day. They said I only weighed like 90 pounds, which is really underweight for my height and age," he exclaimed.

"Yea same here but its not quite as bad as you," I said.

"Yea, so have you heard about the guys getting out of jail?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm really freaked out about it too, what do you think about it? Do you think they will come after us?" I questioned.

"They probably will, just to torture us some more, it seemed like they got so much pleasure out of doing that to us. I hope they won't come after us but I'm pretty sure they will," Lane responded.

"I agree, I mean every time they did anything to me, they were always smiling through it. If they do come looking for us though, I think they will wait till we get out of the hospital, because then it will be much easier for them to abduct us once more," I said.

"Yeah, that's what Chase was saying. He thinks that his uncle will not stop trying till he takes us once more and tortures us till I guess someone rescues us again," he answered.

"Well that's encouraging, I don't know if I can go through another round of this though," I said sarcastically.

"Yea, I agree, you and I will probably commit suicide before we go through that again. That's why I'm thinking is we just maybe fake a sickness and stay in this hospital for a bit longer," he whispered.

"That's a good idea, but it will only postpone our having to deal with them. So I'm really not sure how much it will actually help," I responded.

"Oh yeah, I didn't really think about that, well I will have to come up with a new plan some how."

"Okay you do that instead of sitting here in boredom, it will make your mind work actually," I laughed.

"What? My mind is always working, just you can't always hear the gears turning like you can on some people," he said looking at me.

"Well whatever when you figure out a new plan text me and I can come over and hear it," I replied.

"Okay will do."

"Well see ya bye!" I waved.

"Peace!" he smiled. Then I knocked on the door and surprisingly the guard was still there waiting on me. After finishing all of that we went back to my room and got back into my bed and I decided that all of that visiting had worn me out so I took a nap.

When I woke up I saw the TV was on the news, it was about Eddy and Tom, they had been spotted about 50 miles from here. Well I sure do hope they will wait to try and take us again till we get out of this hospital because I would really like a bit more time to get recovered from my last experience with them, maybe gain some weight too. That would be nice! It was saying that everyone should stay clear of them because they have found out they are armed and they are just walking instead of driving a car, I guess where they won't be noticed as easily and won't be as easy to track. Hopefully it will take them longer since there walking and all. I should see if mom and dad would take Chase, Lane, and I, on vacation for a few weeks while these criminals are still on the lose. Wow, that's actually a pretty good idea, why didn't I think about it before? I will have to text Chase and Lane later with my idea, or maybe I should ask my parents first, I don't know. Maybe I should get some rest and think about this idea a bit more before I mention it to anyone. Yeah that's probably a good idea. So with that I take a good long nap. I had the most wonderful dream I think I have ever had. The whole gang (Chase, Lane, and I) were in a forest. I saw a rainbow and I pointed it out and then there was a unicorn under it. When I took a closer look the unicorn was eating the rainbow and there was candy flowers next to it. It was really a very fascinating dream to me at least. Anyways back to the important stuff like kidnapping and cookies. What? You have a problem with cookies? I think they are one of the most amazing foods in the world especially Toffee Chocolate Chip cookies. Man, those are so good! Whoops, I got distracted again, well I mean who couldn't get distracted talking about cookies?

Well the next day I had thought over my plan enough that I could ask my parents now. They weren't here at the moment they are at work so I had to text them. I decided my best bet on getting a yes would be texting my mom.

Me: Hey mom!

Mom: hey sweetheart!

Me: Could we go on vacation?

Mom: I'm not sure, I would have to see if I can get off for a couple of weeks and your father would have to see about that too.

Me: Okay, if you and dad can get off could we possibly bring Chase and Lane with us?

Mom: I will have to talk to you father about that as well, and I will have to talk to there parents about it as well.

Me: Well Lane's parents aren't even here because they really don't ever care about him so I know they wouldn't care but I don't know about Chase's.

Mom: Okay sweetie, I will talk to dad tonight about it and will hopefully see you or I will text you tomorrow sometime.

Me: Okay, I will talk to you then, see ya

Mom: Okay, love ya!

Me: Love you too! Bye

Mom: Bye!

So I guess I will have to wait till tomorrow but I think I could go and talk to Chase and Lane about it though. I decided to do that later though, that takes effort to actually get out of bed and everyone knows I don't like really doing anything that takes energy.

***************

Look at me updating twice in two days! Whoop Whoop!!!!!! Well thanks for reading! Tell me which person Courtney should fall for if she should fall for anyone.

Comment/Vote/Like

Thanks again!