Chapter 11

After I woke up, I realized that we weren't moving, and that Chase wasn't in the back with us any more. Suddenly, the back door opened to reveal Chase and a gas station. He hopped into the back of the van with us and whispered,

"Okay, listen to me and do only what I tell you to do. I'm going to try and let you guys go here but it will only work if you follow instructions." We nodded in response, to tell him that we would. He came up behind me with a knife and I started to scoot away because, well it was a knife. I soon realized that he was only going to cut off the ropes that bound my wrists and ankles together. He did the same to Lane and took off our gags.

"Okay I'm going to go inside and distract my uncle, while I'm doing that you guys need to run as far as you can from here. Please, I can't stand seeing you being hurt anymore," he told us. When he finished with the instructions he left to go evidently distract Eddy. When we saw that he was inside the gas station we jumped out of the van and sprinted away from there as fast as our legs could take us.

When dusk started to fall we had ran for a solid hour at least. We were both exhausted and out of breath. I don't know how we managed to get that far, with being as malnourished as we were. When the stars started to light up the night sky, I looked over to Lane who seemed to be passed out beside of me. I thought that he had the right idea, I guess I should get some rest too, and with that I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Chase's Point of View

When I left the van and went into the gas station, I found my uncle and his friend, I'm guessing finishing up paying for there gas. I went up to them and exclaimed,

"Uncle Eddy can't we get some snacks or something? I'm starving and we had nothing back at the cabin!" When I finished my complaining I was just hoping and praying that the girl and her boyfriend would be long gone, because as you might have suspected they didn't get me anything to snack on.

When we returned to the van I heard my uncle yell,

"Tom get your butt over here, the kids have escaped!!!! Chase if you had anything to do with this I'm going to kill you!!!!" Lets just say my uncle likes to exaggerate, at least that's what I hoped. I kind of knew it would be a bit of a risk letting them go, at least a risk to my health.

After they finished scoping out the area trying to find the girl and boy they came back to the van, very angry, actually angry is an understatement more like terrifying. We all got into the van and drove off. Tom was giving me a death glare, while Uncle Eddy was rambling on about something. All of a sudden he turned back and looked at me and exclaimed,

"YOU!!!! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT LET THEM GO!!! BOY, YOUR GOING TO FEEL PAIN LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER FELT BEFORE!" At that point was when I started to get scared. He's never been this mad before and especially not at me.

When we got back to the cabin, Tom grabbed my wrists and pulled me into the house. He brought me down to the basement and tied my wrists to a hook above me with rope. He tore my shirt off and left. Well this is odd i thought, then I realized what they were going to do. I started to try and get the rope off of the hook but I failed each and every time. Then Eddy came bursting through the door. With a belt in one hand and a knife in the other. He came over with an evil grin on his face,

"You will take the punishment I was going to give those kids, since you let them go. Don't even bother screaming no one can hear you down here," he snarled. With that he brought his belt back and slashed out at me. It was the worst pain I have ever experienced in my life. I could barely stay conscious through out it. When he stopped and brought the knife over to me and started cutting something into my lower left arm. I started to slip in and out of consciousness at that point and all of a sudden everything went black.

****************

Hey everyone!!!

Thanks for reading sorry i haven't updated in a while. I've just been really stressed. This one is kind I long but it's quite crappy. So sorry for that but I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Please vote or comment or anything else :)

Thanks again!!!!