Chapter 7

When I heard the cry of pain, I knew it was Lane. I don't know what they were doing to him, but I don't know why I felt like it was my responsibility to protect him either. It was a very weird feeling especially since I could barely protect myself from these monsters.

After I finished thinking about that, I started forming a plan that could possibly help Lane and I. What that plan is? I have no idea yet. Yet, is the magic word there. I was wondering if I started to scream if they would hear me and come try and shut me up. Maybe that would get them away from Lane for a little bit. Hmm....well I guess it's worth a shot right. Since it is there fault they forgot to put the gag back on.

When I started to scream i could hear footsteps in about 34 seconds from when I started.

"Someone shut her up! We can't risk having to move again!" Some guy said while they were opening the door. I saw Eddy walk in, with some duct tape.

"This should shut her up for a while," he said with a smirk. Just then I noticed he had something else on his hand. It looked kind of like a crow bar but it could be something else.

He came over to me and put the duct tape over my mouth.

"If you try anything like that again, next time we will do it the hard way," Eddy said. I decided that I didn't want to die at that moment so I kept my mouth shut, but I couldn't really open it or say anything anyways. I realized that I didn't hear any screaming or cries of pain anymore which was a good thing evidently.

Thirty minutes later i hear the door knob turn. The young man that brought me in this terrible place came in. He just looked at me with sadness. What in the world is he going to do to me?!?! I thought. Every second he took a step closer and closer which made me worried, and wonder why he would even come in here in the first place. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed him only about 5 feet from where I was tied up at. I started to try to move away but it didn't work.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said to me trying to calm me down evidently. I bet that was a lie just like everything else practically. My eyes must have been full of fear because he had a sympathetic look on his face.

"Stop worrying I'm not lying, I won't hurt you," he whispered almost like reading my thoughts.

I broke down right then and there. I started crying uncontrollably. When he saw me crying he came over and brought his hand up to my face. I flinched when he touched my face, thinking he was going to hit me, but he just wiped a tear off of my cheek. I tried to get away from his touch but I still couldn't move.

"I'm Chase by the way, I'm sorry that my uncle and his friend did this to you and your boyfriend," he said. So he's there nephew, wait a second here did he just call Lane my boyfriend?!?! I didn't know that we looked like we were dating, well I learn something new everyday.

"I'm sorry i can't untie you and let you go but my uncle would kill me if I let his hostages go," Chase apologized. So far he is my favorite, since he would actually let me go if he could, but I still don't trust any of them not even him.

"Chase, what are you doing in there?" Someone said from another room.

"Nothing uncle, just looking at your hostage," Chase answered. He removed his hand from my cheek and left with an almost pained expression. I was almost hoping he would stay and keep his uncle away from me but I bet he wouldn't protect me.

In 5 minutes i fell into another dreamless sleep. Only to woke up by a loud bang. Not like a gunshot but someone falling or being dropped. With in a few seconds of the sound the door opened, and I saw Eddy standing there with an evil smile on his face.

"Your turn princess," Eddy exclaimed.

******************

Thanks for reading!!! Did you like it?? Any ideas? I thought it was time for an update so hope you liked it. If so vote/comment please!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!