The End.

Hi. If you made it this far, I'm crying. Happy tears this time. 

Just... thank you? Is that even enough anymore? It doesn't begin to express how much I appreciate all the support you've given me, even if all you do is view my book. I just... it's crazy. Awesome. Immaculate, if you will. I just cannot believe all the love I've gotten from you guys due to this one book. This one, twisty turvy topsy wopsy freeform roller coaster of a book. And that's mad. Baffling. 

I know the ending was abrupt, sudden. And the beginning wasn't much better either. I've put a bit of everything into this silly book. First second and third person. My indulgences and beliefs. My ideas and opinions. Even after I came back from that two month break, I put in my all pretty much, and you guys took it right up in both hands, cradling and caring and just wow. My heart can barely take it. 

You're all so exhilaratingly special to me. I am just so glad that we spent this time together, again, even if you're not on the front lines of support, with comments and votes and everything, even just a view is worth the world. I'm a growing author with big ahh dreams, of course it is. 

But uhh, getting back on track more so of like, book stuff, what was your favorite part? Who's personality did I capture the best? Which was the part you hated most? Who was by far the most annoying of all? 

As far as my future plans, I'll let you guys decide. After the rewrite, I'll be completely finished with this book. It's already been marked complete by the time you read this, but I'm probably redoing some of the starting chapters as well.  

As for decisions... I'm willing to write a sequel to this book where the reader is engaged to Horror, (not marriage but yk, y'all are dedicated partners) and it'd be more focused on action and adventure than it is romance and relational build. 

If you're fine with the way this is, then umm... I might port over some of my works from AO3. Haven't gotten over my fnaf sb infatuation just yet, and I may or may not plant my Amongus Au idea here on Wattpad. (I am a hardcore SIMP for the daycare attendant. Yes I confess he's so perfectly imperfect and he's actually very similar to me ngl. Wouldn't say he's like, dating material, but, I would love to be bullied by that punk... not like it'd ever happen lmaooo he's tall but I would snap his spindly little neck... grrrrr) 

Alternatively, I could write another Undertale related book!! Maybe a blue x reader or nightmare x reader or even like a ink x error or killer x dream. Drop a suggestion if you have one, I'm up for ideas. 

Lastly, I could just derail myself and write a very very very short fnf book. I unintentionally ship boyfriend and Selever because why tf not. Or maybe a country humans thing I had to write a book about world war 2 and I used those barf balls to do it. (Ehehe cheesy prose and terribly bad personalities imo but I had way too much fun with Germany being a little punk and 'nazi' being a dictating ahh. Got an A tho so hoo ha) 

(Wow a lot about me is coming out here..? Sorry if it's tmi I'm just letting my brain expand and stuff ahaha) 

But, again, thanks for all the wonderful support!! After this comes out and stuff I might disappear for a while and take a break. I'm kinda behind on some other stuff, but I'll be active a lot on my tumblr and my AO3, so visit if you want to. 

And finally, if you want to talk, feel free to dm me on here or tumblr or shoot me a comment! You can email me or we can chat with google chat rooms I think (still learning how to use those...) I won't be mad if you're just looking for a friendly convo! Always open Ofc. 

Right! And now, I say my farewell! Thank you wonderful, wonderful people. You are spectacular and you have made my day so, so many times. 

Thanks in abundance for reading! Sincerely hope you enjoyed!

- D.E Moogus 

(On a side note... I ate some bad cheesecake and now my stomach is all twisted up AUGH I have never felt this way before wtf.....;A;)