☁ o n e ☁

3rd person pov

A girl walk around the park wearing white oversized hoodie with a black legging. She sighed as she remember what happened today.

flashback ----

' Bye Seol , have a good rest! '

Eunmin said as they arrived in front of seol's house. She smiled and waved at her

' you too eunmin-ah !'

she nodded and then she left to her house. Seol's smile faded once she saw her mom aka her stepmom, smirking at her . She gulped

' Where's the money that you get today ?' she asked  . She just shook her head and look down , didn't dare to look at her .

' sweetie , I know you have it give it to me before I - '

she grabbed seol's bag harshly and turn it upside down , made all of her stuff came out.

' Mom , I told ya I di- '

Before she knew it , her gift that she get from eunmin , fall and broke into million pieces. 

' m-my gift ' She look at her with tears welled up in her eyes .

' w-why did you do that ? '
' it's not my fault at all , you didn't give me what I want so - yah Seol where did yo- '

before she could end her sentence, seol run away from her .

end of flashback ----

' I hate mom ' she said as she throw a stone in the river .

' H-help '
' Huh? who's that ? '  she looked around and spotted a figure who leaning on the tree. She quickly approach that person. She gasp as she see that person , it's a guy and there's blood stain near his kidney part.

' stay here I'm gonna call the ambulance ' he look at her then he nodded slowly. 

After she call the ambulance , she go back at him .

' hey , ' he turn at me .

' I'm sorry but I need to rip your shirt a little to stop it from bleeding more . Is it okay if I did that ? '

' alright but be c-careful ' she nodded then treat him . While him , close his eyes , felt tired .

That guy open his eyes as the sunlight hit his face . He rubbed his eyes and look around him , just realise that he's in the hospital. He was about to change his position from lay to sit , out of sudden , the door opened revealing her again .
' Yah , don't mov- '

 He hissed in pain . She quickly put the meal on the table and approach him , helping him to lean on the headboard. Then , she put the meal in front of him . He look at it and then he turned his gaze .

' Nurse give it to me so that you can eat . Oh and also eat this pills after you eat your breakfast . Just call me if you need any- '

Her phone suddenly ringing . She immediately pick up the call .

in call 

Eunmin : yah , where are you ? Your mom is searching for you .

Seol : I'm at hospital rn .

Eunmin : huh ? Seriously ?! what happened to you ? are you okay ?

seol chuckled .

Eunmin: yah , it's not funny Seol-ah

Seol : Chill eunnie ~ I'm just helping people here .

Eunmin : who is it ?

Seol : I'll tell you later cuz it's a long story to say .

Eunmin : when ? you always said you want to tell but in the end you forgot it !

eunmin pouted . seol giggles

Seol : Urmm.. maybe this evening ?

Eunmin : alright , see ya then ..

Seol : wait eunmin

Eunmin : yea what is it ?

Seol : please don't tell her where I am rn

Eunmin : why ? is it bcuz

Seol : yup , she did again to me , that's why I run away from her .

She sigh.

Eunmin : she's really ugh I'm gonna sue her one day

Seol : yah no need to eun-ah

Eunmin : fine , bye see you

Seol : bye . 

end call

' what did they do to you ? ' she jumped a little . ' Aish ,you scared me '

' sorry '

' what did you ask again ? '

' I'm asking you why did you ran away from your house last night ? '

' why did you want to know ? '

' so that I'm gonna sue that person ? '

' how did ?'

' I've heard everything'

' yah it's my privacy how dare you -'

' ouh , my instinct is right ' he laughed. 

She glare at him . ' I swear I'm gonna punch his face . ' she mumbled

' I've heard that ' he laughed again . ' Aish ' she stand up and pick up the tray where the meal on it earlier . He grab her wrist .

' yah, where did you want to go ? '

' give it back  then go back home why ? '

' what's your name ? '

' no need to know my name , now let me go please . '

' not until you say your name . '

she  rolled her eyes .

' Seol , Na seolhyun . '

' nice name . I'm Seungmin . '

' alright that's it . Let me go '

He finally let her hand go .

She was about to left , suddenly she felt something pulling her . Her bracelet stuck ,made fall on top of him . She look at him , he furrowed his eyebrows .

' already fall for me huh ? ' he chuckle .
' what ? No ! ' she quickly stand up , fix her clothes. Then , she left him .

' I hope I didn't meet him again . '