☁ e i g h t e e n ☁

kim il sung aka seungmin's grandpa was talking with his friend named kang joohee on the dinner table until il sung notice seungmin's and seol's presence.

' oh there they are '
' they looks so good together . '
' wait , are they knew each other already ? '
' seems like yes . '

As seungmin and seol reach them , they both bow a little and introduce theirself . Their grandpa just chuckle and let them take a sit . Seungmin take a sit in front of seol. They all eating and talking some random stuff until one time seungmin ask them .

' so , why you bring us here actually ? '
il sung and joohee stop eating , look at each other . il sung put down his fork and knife , he lean in , to make it more private .

' youre both need to collaborate about this type of mission . Were both just found out , the target were the same one . Just pretend we arrange for marriage . '
Seungmin and seol sharing a glance and nodded .

' wait , so thats mean - yesterday was - '
' i told ya its not me paboya ' seol smack seungmin's head . Ilsung and joohee just laughing look at them while look around .
seungmin glare at seol .

' when can I marry your daughter ? '
They all shut their mouth , stun by seungmin's words . Seol kick seungmin's leg under the table . Seungmin groan in pain . ' yah , its hurt . Is it wrong to ask that ? '
' it is . '
' dont fight . Lets discuss later . ' joohee said
Seungmin and seol glare at each other and continue eating .

~
while seungmin working in his office , the office phone started to ring . Seungmin press the button and answer the call .

' mr.kim , she's coming . '
' alright let her in . '

the door opened revealing seol . She take a peek first then she entered.
' hey, lo-'
seungmin pull her into a hug . Seol who was stunned by his sudden action , slightly smile and hug him back .
' you miss me so much , dont you ? '
' yea '
he mumbled as he give a peck at her neck . She giggles .
' it tickles tho . '
He back away a little , to see her face . She still in his embrace .

' when you will come back to me , huh ? '
he pouted . She chuckle and cupped his cheeks . ' since when you being this clingy , seungmo - sshi ? '
he rolled his eyes .
' since when youre gone , babe . I miss your kisses and hug . Now , answer my question . '
' duhhh , i promise after we complete this mission i will live with you '
he hug her again .
' yah , let me go will you ? We need to discuss about this . '
' give me kiss first '
' you - '

The door being knock .
' ive prepared some coffee for the guest . can i come in ? '
' sure '
As the door open , they immediately sit on the couch , act like they are in discuss . After hana serve it , she said .
' dude , i know you both didnt discuss yet . Its so obvious , you both being lovey dovey earlier . Ugh , soo cheesy '
' shut up will you ? Now , go continue with your work '
Hana rolled her eyes and bow a little . Then , she left .

' are you shy , kim seungmin- sshi ?'
Seol tease him . His ear become more red . She noticed it and laugh at him .
' youre so cute love . '

~
In the middle of their discussing , seol's phone ringing . At first , she ignore it but then it keep ringing . She made an excuse and answer the call .

' what is it ? '
' miss , i saw a bunch of van surrounding the company that youre in , seems like wait YOURE IN DANGER , PLEASE COME OUT FASTER , I WILL TRY CALL THE OTHERS FOR HELP ' a guy named sunghoon said on the other line .
' sh*t , okay i got it . '
' what happened ? ' seungmin ask .
' nct gang broke in at lobby . Quick tell the others to pre- '

hana opened the door , panting .
' mr.kim , they broke in our company . '
' WTF ! GO GRAB THE WEAPONS AND FIGHT THEM . '
hana nodded and call chan .

' seung , i think they are trying to kidnap me . help me escape . '
' i have secret room here , come '
she grab all her stuff and follow him .
seungmin press a secret button that lead them a secret room which is right at the back of seungmin's table . He let her in .
' stay here . I will tell you once this situation calms down . '
' wait , i forgot to tell you . My team will coming and help you too . Hope it will help you . '
He nodded and hide the secret room . He made his way out from his office with his gun . Then , he shoot and fight the man who tried to fight him .

~
miso was arranging the paper after using photostat machine . Out of sudden , someone grab her from behind . How badly she wanted to scream but that person just shut her mouth and nose with napkin that made her felt dizzy .

Lino who just walk by room with his handgun , stop as he saw someone holding miso . Lino aim the gun at that person . That person immediately put a gun on miso's head .
' dont move unless you want this girl die . '
' tch , you bet . '

two masked men come in and shoot lino . Lino avoid it and shoot them . He take a peek on a guy that brought miso away . He cursed under his breath .
' they've got miso . '

~
miso pov

once she opened her eyes , everything that she saw was dark . Her head still felt heavy , she barely cant doing anything . She only felt she was being hold and heard two men (?) were talking . She only heard the words faintly due of the dizziness that she's got . She close her eyes back .

' we've got what you want boss '
That was the only thing that she heard clearly .

~

miso woke up as she heard the door opened . Her head still covering with the bag . The next thing she knew she being tied up .

' this way , boss . '
Boss enter the room and made his way towards her .
' good job guys . Now , leave '

Isnt this taeyong's voice ?

She wanted to say something but her mouth being shut . Taeyong just smack miso's head .
' chill babe . I just miss you '

ew , gross

She could feel taeyong took off the bag from her head . He gasped once he saw miso .
' WTH , THIS IS NOT SEOLHEE . MARK !!! '
' yes ? '
' are you stupid ? this is not seolhee . Where did you get this girl ? '
' huh ? Isnt this seolhee ? ' mark look at the photo that he'd got earlier .
' f*ck wrong people . They literally wear the same thing . Im sorry '

' what is going on here ? '

wait this voice ...

a guy that asked earlier enter the room and his eyes stuck at hers .

chan sunbae ?!?!