☁ f o u r ☁

3rd person pov

' God , damn it ! ' he slam his hand on the table , made the person flinch. He just knew his other plan fail . ' I TOLD YOU DONT TOO OBVIOUS FOLLOWING THEM . WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO SLOW?! ' He yell in frustration.

That person just bow and look down, scared. ' Im sorry boss . We didnt know we were fall into a trap. ' ??? sit down and look away , hand run into his hair .

' Leave . I dont want to see you rn . '

' w-what?'

' LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU. '

' Y-yes boss. '

After his man left , someone just came in.

' I SAID LE- '

' I didnt know you were so desperate to get that girl Taeyong-sshi '

Taeyong turn his gaze as he know that person. ' Oh mark. ' He smile and go hug him .

' I miss you bro . '

' Me too. Soo , need help ? '

Taeyong look at him , confuse. Mark chuckle.

' To get that girl duhh . '

' Oh sure. Lets sit first.' 

~

WARNING! THIS PART MUST BE INCLUDE A LOT OF SWEARING ,SOME SENSITIVE WORDS AND DESCRIPTION OF VIOLANCE. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE FEEL FREE TO STOP READING. THANK YOU.

Seungmin just splash some cold water at John's face , made John awake. He look at seungmin which is in front of him . Then , he look around just to find himself being tied with chain . Seungmin smirk .

' Who sent you huh?'

' Why should I tell you?'

' Brave enough to talk back at me?'

He give a sign to his right man , chan. Chan just nodded and give seungmin a hot metal bar at him. John's eyes started to shake, scared. Seungmin pointed the hot metal bar at him.

' dared to talk back again ? '

John quickly shook his head.

' so who's send you here , huh ?'

John remain silent . Seungmin just roll his eyes and put that hot metal bar at john's thigh. John scream in pain. Seungmin pull away.

' TELL ME WHO SENT YOU '

' ITS NCT... NCT127 GANG !'

Seungmin chuckle evilly , knowing his biggest rival just come back.

' That was first question . Next , why they want that girl ? '

' I-I didnt know.' John said while panting.

' You dont know , hurm ? Or you just '

John scream .

' ST-STOP I DONT KNOW WHY THEY WANT HER . I-I JUST ARGHHHH '

Seungmin stop his action and throw that metal bar  away. Seungmin started to get mad . He grab John's jaw.  

' You sure you dont know ? '

' Y-yeah I j-just do what o-our boss want . '

Seungmin let john's jaw go . He run his finger through his hair, feeling frustation.

' Please dont kill me . Ive had my family waiting for me at home. '

' You think im gonna let you go freely ? Like nothing happen? '