☁ f i f t e e n ☁

WARNING! THIS PART MUST BE INCLUDE A LOT OF SWEARING, BLOOD ,SOME SENSITIVE WORDS AND DESCRIPTION OF VIOLANCE. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE FEEL FREE TO STOP READING. THANK YOU.

hana pov

She open her eyes , she wanted to rub her eyes with her hand but she felt her hand being tie . The pain hit her head due of drunkness last night . She groan in pain .

She looked around , darkness and cold . She barely see anything inside the room . With a little source of light coming from the tiny window , her eyes saw a figure opposite to her , head low . She couldnt tell who it is .

' who's there ? '
As that person , turn their gaze towards her . She widened her eyes .
' what are you doing here ? '
Seol chuckle .
' well , i was caught red-handed '
' what do you mean ? I dont understand '

' duh , youre so slow . I was on mission to make things go easier , help you basically but they already caught me . Now , we couldnt do anything . Damn , I was so stupid '
' what mission , is mr.kim sent you here ? '
' you think ? '
Hana sighed .
' he doesnt need to help me if this situation became like this for real . '

' so you told me i was useless while doing mission ? '
' what ? I didnt said anything . You are the one who said it . '
Seol rolled her eyes .
' whatever . Now , what can we do ? Wait , since when - '
' i have my way . Stay here , im gonna find out about something. I will come back and call the back up '
' wait '

hana open the door slowly and left .
' minjae is so stupid . He didnt even lock the door ' hana mumbled .

seol pov

' f*ck this is not a part of our plan '
seol try to free herself from being tied using a piece of broken glass near her . She call felix using her watch.
' lix , we need to change our plan real quick . Hana already free herself and go find minjae . We cant let her kill minjae by herself . Its dangerous , minjae already inject her neck with a drug while she was sleeping i guess ? She will feel dizzy and weak . I will follow hana behind . '
' okay , got it . '

...
back to hana pov

while she was walking , she saw three guard talking . She walk to them with a stick that she found earlier . Then , she beat them . More guard came after they heard a gun shot . Hana manage to avoid it and grab a handgun from guard who she fight with . Once she grab it , she shoot another guard . Out of sudden , a sharp pain hit inside her head. She hold her head and try to shoot the guard , but failed. That guard kick her gun away , and hold her . Before that guard do anything to hana , seol throw a wooden chair at him . That guard push hana on the wall and go towards seol .

While seol was fighting , hana stand up and make her way upstairs , holding her head , body leaning on the wall .
' why do i felt so weak ? '
Her legs tremble , she sit down and close her eyes for a while , tried to find her energy . Little did she know , she remain unconscious.

~

Not long after , hana felt someone's slap her cheeks so hard . She open her eyes slowly.

' finally youre awake . Its been a while , huh ? '

' kim yoojung ... ' hana whispered.

' what did you say ? I cant heard you '. She said as she slap hana's right cheek again. Then , she threw hana on the ground , made hana's back hit the wall . Hana groan in pain . She could not do anything since she felt so weak . Hana spit out the blood , she tried to stand up but yoojung kick hana's stomach . Yoojung wanted to kick hana again but minjae stopped it . Yoojung sigh and squat down in front of hana who cough blood .

( a/n: fyi, yoojung is minjae's step sister. )

' look what have you done at yourself . If you didnt stole hyunjin from me back then . Your life doesnt belong here '

' you sure hyunjin will accept you ? After you had a s*x with your own step brother ? '

' you - '

' STOP IT ALREADY '

A familiar voice yell . They all turned around to that person . Its was none other than hyunjin . Yoojung smirk and poke her cheeks with her tongue .

' youre late , hyunjin . '
As she said that , yoojung stab hana with a dagger .
' no ... '

A loud bang echo loudly through the building area . Hana open her eyes and saw yoojung widened her eyes , her blood splash at hana's face. Hana look behind and saw seol holding the gun . Yoojung felt down with her eyes open.

' Yoojung .. WHY DID YOU - '

Minjae was about to attack seol but hyunjin already grab minjae and punch him hardly at his face while seol checking on hana.

' hana-ya you're okay ? '

' yeah ' she cough. ' she deserve to die anyway ' hana fainted .

...

hyunjin throw minjae at the stack of pallets . Minjae spit out the blood . Hyunjin grab minjae's collar . Hyunjin look at him with anger in his eyes .

' Having so much fun after you ruin my life ? '

Minjae just chuckle.

' Its not my fault , youre the one who stupid for friends with me '
Hyunjin couldnt take it anymore , he keep punching .

' You deserve to die b*tch , *punch* you made my family abandoned me*punch* you ruin my highschool life . *punch* you burn hana's family up *punch * go to hell, you mf . '

Hyunjin throw him on the ground once he felt relief . Hyunjin run his hand through his hair .

' boss , should I kill him ? ' hyunjin ask through his in-ear monitor.
' just do it .'
' kill me already . '
' you mess with the wrong person , kim minjae '

minjae challenging him . Without hesitation , hyunjin aim the gun and shoot minjae .

' good job , hyunjin-sshi '

(a/n:  hi readers!! im sorry if im not good at writing action , i just write whats going on in my mind actually . Hope you guys understand )