Chapter 57

A/N- Took a few days but finally figured out how to continue the story. TW- Swearing.

The day after the rumble match was spent with Athena before Tyra, Sheamus and I headed back to Orlando, Florida that night. I wanted Tyra to spend as much time with Athena as possible while we were in San Diego so any free time we all had, was spent with Athena. It was a little heartbreaking to have to leave but I've been thinking a lot about how I can make seeing each other a lot more accessible for Tyra and Athena.

We have back home now for a couple of days and even though Tyra is happy to see her friends again, I can tell she's missing Athena more than she says. I remember Athena telling me that she wanted to get a job as a hair and makeup artist during one of our many conversations but she can't seem to find anything. As it was the weekend I let Tyra go out with her friends so after she left, I picked up my phone and called Hunter.

The phone rang a couple of times before he picked up...

Phone Call

(H is Hunter and P is Payton.)

H: "Hello?"
P: "Hey Hunter, it's Payton.
H: "Hi Payton and what can I do for you today?"
P: "Well, I wondering if there was any hair and makeup vacancies?"
H: "Uuh... To be honest with you, I don't know but I can look into it for you."
P: "That would be great thanks. Also if there isn't any, could I bring in someone to help me with my own? I would happily pay them myself if money was an issue."
H: "Let's see what I can find out first and then go from there. Okay?"
P: "Yeah, yeah okay. Let me know whenever you can, thanks again."
H: "I will. Bye Payton."
P: "Bye Hunter."

End of Call

Once the call ended, I put my phone in my pocket and decided to keep things to myself until I knew for sure. I made my way to the kitchen to make lunch and texted Tyra asking if she was coming home for lunch, she said no and that she was having lunch with her friends; I sent her a thumbs up and carried on my way to the kitchen.

After I ate my lunch I washed up my dishes, headed up to my room and changed...

I pulled my hair up into a small ponytail and headed to my gym room. On the way though, I heard a knock on the front door; I frowed at this as I wasn't expecting anyone over and Tyra would have just walked in. I cautiously made my way towards the front door and caught whiff of an all too familiar scent. I took a deep breath and opened the door, "What do you want Demi?" I say, crossing my arms over my chest. "Hello to you too." She retorts, frowning. I sigh, "What can I do for you?" I ask, a little bit calmer. "I was wondering if we could talk." Demi says fiddling with her fingers. "And what do we have to talk about Demi because I know for damn fact that I don't have anything to say." I said a little to harshly. She looked at me with teary eyes, "Please Payton, I don't want to do this stood on your doorstep." she begged. I let out a deep sigh and stepped aside, letting her in. We went into the living room and sat on opposite ends of the couch.