The Madness Continues..

'Don't you think that the childhood days, though always full of stupidity, are very interesting?' I asked my wife.

'Yeah, of course, we feel many new things during teenage, and especially girls, we all of a sudden grow and become the center of attraction; people start to observe our body and start taking interest in us. What do boys feel in their teenage?' She asked.

'We, amm... mostly we feel like full of enthusiasm, we feel our beard, we feel like raging fire.' I said.

'Yeah, boys do a lot of stupid things in their teenage, being violent and bullying others are some part of it, and they are very hard to control especially when there is a matter of love or lust. Teenagers lack patience.' She said.

'Yeah, but I wasn't good in violence.'

'Continue your tale and let me figure it out.' She said.

'Now tighten your seat belt, you are about to hear many shocking things now.' I said.

'Oh really? I'm fine, just tell.'

{

Flashback:

It was a Saturday night of January, and most of the students excluding me were enjoying the movie in the school, whereas I along with my friends was outside the school, breaking the rules, to watch a new released movie in Cinema Theater. It was my first time in entire seven years that I crossed the boundary with my friends. I was scared and happy both as it was a completely new experience for me. It was a very romantic movie in which Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were starred. The movie had made a high impact on me ... so deep that I decided to share my feelings to her next day.

I shared my idea with my friends. They too gave me a green signal. It was the time for Afternoon Study and I was sitting outside her class. There was a blank space in front of her class where I could easily talk with her but the problem was the duty teacher and fortunately, the duty teacher was our new English teacher that day. Our new English teacher was young and friendly to us compared to other teachers so the fate was on my side and my friends were sitting outside to look after the surroundings. I called Sumit to send her outside.

She came after some time, though not immediately. It was cold and she was in her navy-blue tracksuit. I was sitting on a bench and pretending to solve some questions. She came and stood up at front of me with clutching both of her hands with each other. I looked at her face.

'It's too cold today.' I said.

'Yeah.' She whispered.

'Where are your shoes?' I asked politely.

'They are wet.' She answered while staring at the roof side.

Actually, her posture and body language were completely incompatible with my words and environment. I understood that it was not the right time to talk serious.

'Are you okay?' I asked in a very soft tone.

'I have to complete my homework. What do you want to say?' She asked as if she has to catch a train and less than one-minute remains.

'Nothing serious, you may go and take care. Ask me if you need any help and treat me like your friend.' I said.

'Okay.' She went back as fast as she could.

'Shit.' I tapped the bench.

My friends were curious but after observing the mood they didn't ask anything. At night I told them that she was not mature enough and I would never disturb her again. Vivan appreciated me.

}

'What if she had 160 cm height and a good physique? She was in the seventh standard and how could you possibly assume a positive response from her. She wasn't even in her proper teenage by her mind. You boys are assholes.' Simran said.