Still Mad..

The sun was almost set. I looked at my wife.

'Let's go home, it would be enough for today, the night is approaching.' I said.

We started marching towards home.

'You were a jealous guy.' She said in picking a way.

'Really, you think so?'

'Yeah, all of you including Vicky and her friends were trying to make her suffocate.' She said.

'I didn't know that.' I said.

'A girl or woman faces many terrible things in her life, she never tells things until required, if every girl in the world starts to reveal her pain and sufferings completely then half of the world would be fighting to the other half.' She said.

'You mean, you hide things from me.' I said.

'It's not like hiding, the world is full of sweet and shit both, and it depends on us what we choose and what we ignore. People stare, comment the women and girls in a very filthy way, in the market or in the company, even in the family. Some eyes are very lusty, we just feel allergenic to face them and then we ignore them. Every matter in the world is not meant to discuss.' She said.

'You mean, she was doing right at that time.' I said.

'Maybe she was doing right in her own way, trying to calm everyone, you should've thought in that way too.' She said.

'Whatever, it's past.' I said.

'Amm, how many times did you feel allergenic to someone in a day?' I asked.

'Two to three times in a working day, at least.' She said and smiled.

'And how do you clear it from mind?' I asked further.

'By keeping myself busy and occupied.' She said.

'Okay, you tell me, in your institute, how many pretty girls do you observe daily?' She asked.

'Many but you dominate over all the women; I never get second thoughts for any one of them, all of them either students or associates of mine.' I said.

'Same for me, honey. Loyalty comes from the heart.' She said and holds my hand.

'Mom will be angry today, it's been two and half hours since we left the home.' She said further.

'It's okay, Mom will always be a mom.' I said and we laughed.

'Hey, husband, listen.' Simran shook me while I was reading a book.

'Yeah, I'm not sleeping, say.' I said without looking at her.

'There is a marriage of some uncle's daughter, mother asked us to go there the day after tomorrow.' She said.

'At which place?' I asked.

'Mussoorie.' She said.

'Where?' I asked in a shock.

'Mussorie, you heard me the first time.' She said.

'No, we can't go... sorry I mean we won't go.' I said.

'Why? I never went to Mussoorie after our marriage.' She said.

'This is a wedding, you can't enjoy Mussorie in someone's wedding, it's a couple friendly place, we will go at the right time.' I said.

'I don't want to hear anything, I have to go, I don't want to ruin my all of summer holidays here.' She said.

'You can go with parents, I can't go, please don't argue.' I said.

She threw the wedding card on the table and lay down in the bed by turning her face against the wall.