The Normal Girl

After half an hour we reached there. The temple was shining in the sunlight and it was amazingly beautiful. Too much crowd was there, we decided just to stare at it from the distant as it would be time taking to enter there and of course we were short on time.

As we stepped forward to the temple, most of the faces were started to stare us. Then I just looked at her in the proper sunlight, she was glowing outstandingly, I looked at everyone else there, there was no other girl like her. I was walking beside her and on the other hand, Abhi was there. She was in center and we were following Vivan. I started to smile.

'Why are you smiling?' She asked tapping my hand.

'Nothing actually, people are staring at us, your yellow dress and you are the center of attraction.' I said.

'I know, I'm used to it.' She said.

'I know you're used to it since your school.' I said.

'It seems we're providing security to you.' Abhi said.

'Three bouncers for one ma'am, is it too much My Lady?' Vivan said.

Everyone laughed.

'I think we should go to WTP. We will sit there and, in the evening, we will go to Nahargarh Fort.' She said.

'I think it is a good idea, we can have a drink there and, in the evening, we will drive to the fort.' Abhi said.

We turned back and returned to the WTP.

'I want to show you my favorite place there.' She said.

On the first floor, she sat on the same place where we had sat yesterday.

'We had our lunch there yesterday.' Vivan said.

'Oh, isn't it beautiful?' She asked.

'You could sit there the entire day, no one will disturb you, you can observe the people, and it's quite good.' She said.

'How many times have you sit there the entire day?' I asked.

'Several times, I think.' She said.

'No one was there to accompany you.' I said.

'Sometimes, strangers are the best companions, I've enjoyed the company of strangers many times.' She said.

'I hope they've enjoyed too.' Vivan said and laughed.

'Yes, I think so but very few of them, you know, had patience.' She said.

'Patience?' I asked with surprise.

'Yeah, most of the strangers always try to take advantage of the situation.'

'Perfectly.' Vivan said.

'It seems you've done research on boys.' Vivan said.

'Girls don't need to do research on boys.' She said.

'But boys need to.' I said.

I looked at her and she, towards me.

'Should we order something, we haven't eaten anything since morning.' Abhi intervened in the conversation.

'Here are the rolls, they are delicious.' She said and pointed the finger towards a stall.

After having a meal, we went to the beer bar. It was almost empty due to the daytime.

We sat there and ordered four beers.

'Look, there is smoking zone too.' Vivan said.

'Would you like to join us?' Abhi asked.