Accept and Leave

A few days later I was watching a movie with Vivan in a cinema. Suddenly my phone rang and it was her. I ran outside because she barely dials my number. I picked up the phone.

'Hi, what are you doing?'

'Nothing right now, what happened?'

'Nothing happened, you're not at home, right?'

'Yeah, I am waiting for my friend. He is about to come and then we will watch a movie.'

'You enjoy so much with your buddies and look at me I'm trapped here.'

'It's okay, you can enjoy after your graduation.'

'You're talking in a weird manner. Are you in the middle of something?'

'Of course, I am, my movie is ruining.' Little-me said.

'Absolutely not, I was thinking that you called me after a long time.'

'Ohh, only boys have privileges to phone girls? Can't we phone you?'

'Okay, okay, relax, now you are sounding normally, so would you please sing me a song today?' I said.

'No, I can't. You will laugh.'

'No I won't. Trust me, if you are feeling shy then imagine I'm not here. Just act like bathroom singer.'

'Okay, but please don't laugh.'

'Come on, start now.'

'Okay.'

[Clears throat]

[Starts singing]

Finishes after two minutes.

'Okay, so, how was my performance? You were the only audience.' She said.

'Were you singing or remixing it?' I said.

'Is this a compliment or insult?'

'Not an insult yaar, actually you mixed your tone too at some places and that was very good.' I said.

'It's enough for now. No more insult. If you ever asked me to sing a song then I will punch you.' She said.

'You're a very complicated fox. I was complimenting you.' I said.

'I got it, I was kidding. I was not remixing, just trying to manipulate.' She said.

'It was awesome.'

Suddenly Vivan tapped my shoulder.

'You ruined your first half.' He said.

'Shut up, go now, and don't talk.' I whispered in his ears but it was too late.

'You liar, I heard him, you ruined your movie because of me.' She said.

'No, No...nothing like that.' I said and tapped my head.

'Shut up, I heard your friend. You could've told me that you were in a movie with him. What would he have been thinking about me?' She said.

'I don't want to ruin your call and he doesn't think much.' I said.

'Shut up, go and enjoy with your friend. Don't prioritize me. I hate this kind of actions. We will talk later.' She said.

'But listen to me.'

'Shut up and bye.' She cut the call.

'Of course, I prioritize you and not because of me only, because of my friends too. The movie can be watched later but I couldn't guarantee your next incoming call.' Little-me said.