Pink City

'Should I book a self-driven cab?' I asked Abhi.

'Ford EcoSport, I've seen it. It's in the range.' He replied.

'Okay, let me check.' I said.

'Okay.' He said.

We always had an understanding of the discussion of prior tasks. Abhi didn't discuss anything regarding what I recently said. That was a good thing among us. We always prior our talks in terms of importance rather than argument.

I booked that blue color EcoSport in Jaipur for two days. We left one day before her. We drank two beers each and lay down in our chambers in the bus. I was thinking that it's a long journey, beer will help to make it awesome but very soon all of us had to pee. The bus stopped at Roorkee and we peed there.

'Beer was a terrible idea, I don't know how much soon we will have to go for a pee again.' I said.

'I've rum too, let's take two pegs neat and then fall asleep.' Abhi suggested.

'And what about him, do you want to clean his vomit too, after rum.' I said.

'I didn't understand till now, why hasn't he developed the taste for rum and whiskey?' Abhi said.

'If only both of us will drink rum then surely he will disturb the driver for a pee.' I said.

'Save rum for the destination.' Vivan said and smiled.

'Bhaiya.' Abhi called conductor.

'Yes, how may I help?' Conductor asked.

'He's a patient of diabetes, he usually goes for a pee in every two hours, so please, in case, you will have to stop the bus.' Abhi said pointing fingers to my side.

'Okay sir, don't worry, and just call me in that case.' Conductor said.

Both of them laughed. I was staring at them very badly.

'Patient of diabetes? I am, Fuckers.' I said.

'Problem solved now.' Vivan said.

Before we reached Delhi, it was our third time that we were peeing. The bus was standing at the side of the highway and we were watering the bushes from our salty urine. When we returned, conductor complemented us, maybe in Marwari language, Teen Thole, his behavior become friendly to us. We laughed.

}

I looked at my wife's face. She was staring at me.

'A doubtful mind is hard to manipulate.' I said.

'That's why they weren't able to drive you as they expected.' She said.

'Yeah, come on, let's cook something today.' I said.

'Finished? What about Jaipur? What happened there?' My wife asked with surprise.

'The whole things about Jaipur, we will explore in Jaipur, this Friday we will go there.' I said.

'Really? Wow, at least I'm traveling because of her.' She exclaimed with joy.

'No, not because of her, just because of our baby, I want my wife to see the world before our child comes out.' I said.

'Ohh, that's great.' She said.

Saturday morning, we reached Jaipur. I didn't want to waste much of time so after refreshments and breakfast, we moved to our first place, The World Trade Park. It was the opposite side of our hotel. My wife was amazed to see it, the imported things and the artificially decorated galleries. She did shop as much as she could. We went to the bar, sipped beers.