The Prank

Two days later it was my holiday, I got up early odd than usual and found my wife doing Yoga on the roof.

'Should we go for a morning walk?' I asked.

'Sssssshhhh.' She signaled me to keep quiet.

'Okay.' I opened another mat and lay down on it. The sky was reddish and the sun was about to rise. My wife was taking advantage of the cool environment. I slept again on the mat while gazing at her flexible body postures.

And as I opened my eyes, a beautiful woman in black saree with washed and loose hairs was sitting in the chair, sipping coffee. The sight was not clearly visible due to my sleepy eyes and sun's rays on my face.

'Honey, is that you?' I asked.

'If you have done your Shavaasanaa then you could join me.' She said while looking into the newspaper.

'Are we going somewhere?' I asked, stood up and yawned.

'No, why?' She said.

'Then why you have dressed like a pro-woman? Want to seduce me in the morning?' I said and smiled.

'It's my usual saree, I just wore it, come and sit.' She asked me to join her.

'Women have thousands of dresses and thousands of looks, every dress changes you and so does our minds.' I said.

'So, what's on your mind today?' She said.

'A complete ancient Indian woman and in Mussoorie, a modern Indian woman and when you wear a suit, you resemble a Punjabi girl.' I said and she smiled.

'What was Aisha's favorite dress? If you know.' She asked.

'Try to find out on your own in next chapter of the story.' I said sipping her coffee.

'Mother and Father are going outside, so we can sit here for a while, I want to hear the next part.' She said.

'Give me coffee first, let my mind awake.' I said.

She brought another cup and after grasping some headlines in the newspaper and sipping, my brain started to work completely.

'Okay, where were we?' I asked.

'Abhi and you had some conflict, because of unusual behavior.' She said.

'And that conflict was just starting.' I said.

'Tell me, clearly.'

{

Flashback: (Aisha's final year's Diwali's Vacations)

We already planned to go there.

She came home in October last for Diwali. She had to stay there for a week. We decided to go there one day earlier than her to plan the things. I texted her, asking about her departure date from home. She asked Abhi's contact number instead of replying to me.

That was irritating but I gave her. I got a call in the evening from Abhi.

'How's preparation going for the trip?' He asked.

'What preparation? Neither we are ladies nor are we going for a destination wedding. You say, what's your plan?' I asked.

'I was thinking not to go there. I need to study, the family pressure and you know, preparation for civil services means.' He said.

'So, you don't want to go. What did she say to you today? She asked your number.' I said.

'She was saying that she would go on next Friday.' He replied.