Broken Hearts

'Vivan posted a photo on Facebook, you should see.' Simran said and gently kicked me as I was in half sleep in my bed. She was sitting beside me and surfing the Facebook.

'I've seen Vivan already, what would be new in photo?' I spoke while my head under my pillow.

'Just see, you will be surprised.' She said and kicked me again.

'What...the...hell!' I sat up and saw the photo.

'What! This is an old pic of ours and he shared it as a memory, what's there to be surprised? You ruined my sleep.' I said.

'All three of you look cute together and he was missing you, that's why he shared it. You should like the picture.' She said.

'I don't even know the last time I opened my account, I am over this Facebook thing.' I said and lay down again.

'Can you type her name in search bar?' I said.

'Whose? Ohh, hers?' She said while making her voice dramatic.

'Yeah.'

'So, you want to see whether she is in this world or not?' She said and picked on me.

'You only need a hint to pick on me, God, leave it, good night.' I said.

'What's her full name, Aisha and...?' She asked.

'Leave it.' I said.

'Okay.'

'She never liked her surname, so I don't know what it would be on Facebook.' I said.

'I found her, did some refined search.' She said.

'Not changed much, almost same till now...currently pursuing masters in Yoga.' She said.

'What! Show me.' I jumped up and saw her profile.

'Good, she is doing what she always intended to.' I said.

'Intended?' Simran asked.

'She is also a fitness freak like you, never wanted to ruin her body and now her degree will keep her in perfect shape.' I said and lay down.

'Ohh, I see, she is pretty.' She said.

'Yeah, she is.' I said.

'Facebook is an amazing thing, because of it I was able to chat with her after three years of my school. Actually, the second part of story starts with Facebook.' I said.

'Really? I want to hear.' She said, closed the laptop and lay down on my back.

'After a cup of coffee.' I said.

'No, I'm not in a mood to go into the kitchen, feeling lazy.' She said.

'Who told you to go? I'm going to prepare coffee that time.'

'No, you will ruin mine.'

'So, come with me sweetie.' I said and moved towards the kitchen.

'After my boarding school, I never saw her in my village for the next three years, I wonder how unfortunate I was, I was there whole the time and I didn't get a single chance to see a glimpse of her in holidays too.' I said while preparing coffee.

'Maybe your teenage love got faded, it happens.' She said.

'Partially faded actually, I used to miss her and every time when either of my friends called me; they kept her alive in me, they used to ask about her, I was near to her in my dreams and memories but in reality, she was miles and miles far away.' I said.

'How did things happen later? How did you meet her after Navodaya?' She said having sip of coffee.

'Because of Facebook, my love.' I said.