Hallucination

After three hours I, with my brother reached to stage where all the guest were sitting and standing around the couple.

Simran was wearing a very beautiful red dress, precisely decorated at the neck portion. She was the center of attraction after the bride. One of her Mamaji was capturing the pictures of her. I with my niece was observing her from far.

My brother was a little drunk and frustrated for some reasons I didn't know. He called Bhabhi and said something with anger. Bhabhi came to me silently and took the baby. I asked what happened but she didn't reply. I asked brother what had happened and why Bhabhi's mood was upset. He didn't reply.

I sat beside her and asked politely about what happened. She opened her WhatsApp and send me Simran's contact.

'She is a very nice and worthy girl, you can't find a girl on earth like her and that's why I brought you here with us.' She said.

'Cut the crap bhabhi, just tell me what happened.' I said.

'Your brother, he said...' Before she finishes she started crying.

'Don't cry, please, it's a wedding, everyone is noticing us.' I said and looked around and observed that Simran was watching us. My brother was gone outside and his phone was switched off.

'Come with me.' I said and grabbed Bhabhi's hand.

'Listen Simran, I am going to find out brother, take care of her.' I said to Simran.

I ran towards the road, it was 11.30pm. After walking nearly five kilometers I found him sitting on a milestone.

'What the hell is going on? You left your kid and wife crying there, everyone was watching and maybe now they would be judging us.' I said.

'Let them, nothing was it, I was just angry because of my daughter, your bhabhi isn't a good mother like others. I didn't see my baby's smile since I've come here. She is suffocating and your Bhabhi didn't care about her. She kept dancing there.' He said.

'Come on, just grow up, its marriage and I took the responsibility of my niece with my own wish, you didn't do well. If you wanted to sit there, sit, I'm going back.' I said. 'Stop, I'm coming too.' He said.

But as soon as he stood up, he started vomiting and continued it for the next couple of minutes.

'You were completely drunk, so you overreacted there.' I said.

'Listen, my stomach is paining very bad, I need to find a place to rest.' He said.

'Let's go to your in-law's house, you can sleep there.' I said.

We reached home but the home was locked so we slept over in the neighbor's home.

My phone was silent so I didn't hear any notification tone. In the morning I woke up at 5am and at very first I saw my phone.

'Oh god.'

I had sixteen missed calls from different numbers and I knew pretty well that what would happen in next couple of hours.

As soon as I faced Bhabhi, she saw at me with a complete weird face and turned her face without saying anything.

'Bhabhi, what happened last night, I had sixteen missed calls.' I asked.

'Your brother and you are famous in every relatives' eyes, your reputation have changed, I didn't expect this from you Devar ji, half of the guests, including the groom, were finding you last night, you weren't home and you didn't pick up the phone. Both of you hurt everyone.' She said.