The Driving Skills

It was evening and the shade of sunlight was dividing the mountains into two different colors, the upper summit was light and the lower part was dark. The wind was blowing. After half an hour we reached there, the fort was about to close. Somehow, we managed to collect the tickets.

'Come with me, hurry up.' A guide said to us.

We were moving fast behind him; we went to the top of the fort through very narrow routes. The smell of old architecture was compelling us to dive into the past. We stood up there near the tomb-like structure over the fort. The sun was looking like a round red fruit, the complete red.

The whole Jaipur was beneath us, we were able to watch very few things clearly including some towers. The whole city was surrounded by mountains, like a bowl as this city was named. We were alone on the roof, almost everyone has gone. I was getting feeling that the whole fort was booked for us.

The guide captured a lot of pics of ours. We came out of the fort but still, we were inside the premises. They closed the fort doors. It was huge area outside it, we were moving here and there, gossiping and teasing each other.

'We should bring our car inside.' Abhi said.

'I think you're right, we are in no hurry, and we can stop here until someone pushes us out.' I said.

'Okay, you go, we're sitting here.' Vivan said.

We moved towards the car.

'I think you should clear your head and heart to her, you aren't behaving normally and she is continuously noticing you.' Abhi said.

'I'm not ready to face the consequences and it will ruin our evening too.' I said.

'You're already ruining everything, just imagine if we would've come only three, there would be unlimited fun, maybe we can't afford this type of trip and her again, I think you should say to her. She won't hurt you immediately.' He said.

'What if she did?' I asked.

'Then we are with you, simple physics, where there is pressure, it has to be released.' He said. 'Just remove the burden from your heart.'

'I doubted you, sorry for that.' I said. 'I never wanted to but... 'It's okay, chill, it's a human nature, and maybe I could do the same.' He intervened me.

'Park it here.' Vivan pointed towards a place.

We took some selfies near the car. I realized in the pics that my face wasn't certainly my face. It was someone else's. My smile wasn't natural and that time I decided to make it pretty normal.

'There are bushes, you can smoke there.' I said to Vivan in low voice, winked eye.

'I got you but we are out of cigarettes.' Vivan tapped my shoulder and smiled.

'How much time will you take to return if I give you one?' I said.

'If you give me two, then you can have as much time as you want with her.' Vivan said.

'I have four, now book this place for the night.' I said and laughed.

Both of us laughed, Aisha and Abhi were staring at us to guess what has happened.

'Come, bro, I have to show something to you in those bushes.' Vivan said to Abhi in picking a way.

'What?' Abhi exclaimed.

Vivan blinked one eye and showed him a cigarette and within seconds they faded into bushes.

'Where have they gone?' She asked.

'They will burn those bushes today, just wait and watch.' I said.

'What are you talking about?' She said.