The Butterfly Effect

I deleted my WhatsApp account and Facebook account just to keep mind straight.

They didn't ask me anything. I didn't know whether they were doing it intentionally or they were scared to ask me anything but I wanted them to ask me about how was I feeling? No one cared or dared to say me anything regarding this matter. I felt like an outsider.

I waited for a week. I was crumbling from inside. Every time when I thought about Abhi with Aisha, it disgusted me. Even Vivan didn't come to me.

And now I decided to act aggressively and installed WhatsApp again. I wanted my answers.

And here the butterfly effect of chaos theory started.

If a butterfly flaps its wings at just the right time at just the right place its wings can twist the air molecules in such a way that it can cause hurricane thousand miles away.

Falling of Aisha to Abhi with each other was the flap of wings.

That shows that how a tiny change in a big system can affect everything. Our friendship was the big system.

And now it was the time for the butterfly to face the hurricane, to face the chaos.

'Since when you guys are together, Aisha?' I texted her on WhatsApp.

Both of them were online.

'Since the trip.' She said.

'Why didn't you tell me at that moment?' I asked.

'I was about to, but both of them told me not to do so because of your exam.' She said.

'But we've already faced this situation two years ago, remember? Brother and you hid the things and you know what the result of late explanation was? You should've told me, no matter what they said.' I said.

'They refused me, so.' She said.

'How could I be your friend or member of this family that we made if I was kept in dark? All of you dishonored friendship.' I said.

'Listen, I did no mistake.' She said.

'No, it wasn't a mistake, the mistake was for the first time. You did crime by repeating it. You started dating my friend without my knowledge. You hid such an important matter from me. I can't be your friend or whatever you ever think me of.' I said.

'It isn't like that Yash, try to understand, we are still friends. Don't make this complicated.' She said.

'Today I actually realized that I was just the shoulder for you, to share the burden or your misery and sorrow. You never cared about my emotions. You just used me like a bait. The discussion is over with you, no more explanation.' I said.

I created a WhatsApp group with all four of us.

'I insisted both of you to talk to her, because I wanted us to be like a family but you expelled me from this family by keeping the secrets from me.' I wrote.

'Don't complicate things, we are friends, the thing that changed is that now she is with me but nothing has changed among us.' Abhi said.

'Okay, if nothing has changed then why things were kept hidden from me, if it was so simple then why anyone of you didn't discuss this. No one among you all even called me in last seven days' I said.

'We told everything to Vivan and he told me not to tell you this until the right time.' Abhi said.

'Why Vivan said to you this?' I asked.

'You may get disturbed because of the exam.' He said.

'Why would I get disturbed if the things were as simple as you are suggesting?' I said.