The Guy

'I did wrong. Didn't I?' I asked Simran.

'Did she ever talk to you after a breakup?' She asked.

'Yeah, maybe two years later, I never deleted her number neither did she blocked me.' I said.

'So, she is normal to you now, I guess.' She said.

'I think so, we never discussed these things after, she never wished to know what is going on in my life and neither did I, she asks the formal question, about me, career, family.' I said.

'She still talks to you?'

'Sometimes, once in a month.' I said.

'Do you think she still has feelings towards you?' She asked to dig me more.

'No, not towards me but towards her husband and children, I believe so, she had been married a year before mine.' I said.

'You never discussed her, at least you should've discussed her.' She said.

'Hadn't she been a part of this story, I would have discussed.' I said.

'You lied to me on our wedding night.' She said again with an upset voice.

'Yeah, I lied, I was too weak to tell this, especially after the absence of my friends in my wedding, I became totally dependent on you my love, to begin an absolutely new life but I was wrong, I miss my buddies' part desperately.' I said.

'Doesn't matter how much time you admit your mistakes, but I would never forget that my husband lied to me on my most wonderful night.' She said and went to bed from the kitchen.

I went there and sat beside her where she was sitting with upset mood.

'I know, I did many wrong things in life but there is still one thing that makes me feel proud every day and that is, to marry you, to become your husband and to be in a connection with your soul.' I said, kissed her forehead.

'I'm worthy of all of your punishment.' I said further.

She looked at me, came near to me and put her face on my chest, didn't say a word.

'Want to hear my first attempt to propose Aisha?' I asked.

'Yeah.' She replied with a low voice. 'I want to hear you all the night.' She said looking at me with a smile.

'Okay, so I was crazy about her and I made a plan to draw her attention towards me.' I said.

{

Flashback:

Aisha's Diwali vacation was approaching. After half a month she was coming home for almost 22 days. I planned everything about what to do and how to do. I wrote a letter with a bold red pen on a very colorful page of a dairy with simple and effective handwriting. I wrote:

Dear and Prettiest Aisha,

Actually, I don't want to thank you. I am actually thankful to your parents because they are the only reason for your beauty and magnificent charm. I know that you didn't know much about me except that I'm your villager and I was your senior but you have already made a spot on my heart since my intermediate class. I know you will be surprised after reading this but you should know that age, height, weight, and distance are just numbers in love. I love you so much. I want to talk to you. My whole 12th class has passed discussing you. I always observed you. I've waited for you. Your memories never left me. I want to tell you many things that I've done for you. My friends always ask about you still they are very fond of you. Please reply me.