Prologue/Cast

Reese

"Come on, Reese. We gotta go!" Taytum yells up the stairs of our airbnb.

I put my sunglasses on top of my head, and then slip my air forces on before running downstairs.

"Do you have everything?" she asks.

"I think so," I say, looking in my purse. Of course Taytum looks through it, making sure I do, in fact, have everything I need.

Taytum and I are polar opposites when it comes to being organized.

She plans everything ahead, I go with the flow.

She double checks everything. I don't.

Then I get yelled at by Taytum when I don't have everything I need.

She's always early, I'm usually the one making everybody else run behind.

We get in the uber, which takes us fifteen minutes through traffic to where Coachella is being held. Taytum's priority was for us to get there early enough to get instagram pictures before the sets started. She knows that both her and my fan bases will want to see what we came up with for day one of the weekend.

I'm just excited to see Dominic Halston's set. I've been a fan of his since I was in high school, and I'm finally going to get to see him perform.
When I saw his name on the headline list, I knew we had to be there for his set.

One thing about me is that I started my YouTube channel almost three years ago, after I became the editor of Taytum's channel. Her fans loved the editing style, and they had caught a glimpse of my personality in her vlogs.

I started my channel about a year later, and here I am. There's about twenty million followers between the two of us, and I don't feel like that's a real number. I still am surprised when strangers come up to me to ask for pictures.

After we get our VIP passes and head to the MainStage, I scroll through my instagram, liking some of my friends' pictures. I comment on Taytum's post, then our cousin Maeve's.

Here with us are Andrew, who is Taytum's long-time boyfriend; and then our cousins Milo and Maeve. We're all having a blast.
A notification catches my eye, and I'm pretty sure my breathing stops for a moment.

reesedolan
Coachella

liked by taytumsienna and 114,765 othersreesedolan yes, I'm wearing sweatpants to coachella !

reesedolan yes, I'm wearing sweatpants to coachella !

d.halston7 and she's still on fire 🔥
view 107 replies
taytumsienna 🙄
view 70 replies
taytumsienna you're lucky I love you unconditionally sis

view 2,078 more comments

"Holy shit!" I say.

"Is something wrong?" Milo asks. "Reese, you look pale."