THREE YEARS LATER
Dominic

After a year of living in that penthouse in Seattle, I found my dream home on the Seattle side of Lake Sammamish. Its a beautiful property, and my backyard goes right to the beach. It's got it's own dock and boat launch, so I naturally bought a boat for my house.

Reese and I love it.

As for Reese, she graduated college about a year and a half ago. We've spent the whole year since traveling together, visiting each other's hometowns. We're in the process of building a house in the same neighborhood as her parents' place, and we went in on a business venture with Milo and Sabrina to buy a couple cottages on Lake Michigan in Wisconsin, to fix up and rent out as air b&b's.

Now that Reese is done with school, we spend all of our time together regardless of being in Seattle or Chicago. Since we have a place to live in both cities, it's easy to go back and forth whenever we need or want to.

I honestly think selling my house in Los Angeles was the best decision I could've made. My record label has a branch in Seattle anyway, and it's not like I was ever really home in LA. Once Reese and I started dating, I was either with her in Chicago, on tour, or at my parents' house in Seattle.

Our five year anniversary is coming up this summer, and I'm finally asking Reese to marry me. I figured it's about damn time, since she's done with college and we live together full time now.

Going from a long distance relationship to finally living together all the time was the easiest transition ever. We don't have to miss each other all the time now. It's been the best experience to wake up next to one another, and make coffee and breakfast together in the mornings. I have music industry friends in Chicago, so I'm also able to make music while we're there. Reese works so hard at making her social media content, and now she has a makeup brand in the works with Taytum.

As for Taytum and Andrew, they have two kids now. Their first born Noelle, who we call "Elle", and their second daughter Alyssa. Reese and I love being their Aunt and Uncle, along with Tenley and Josh's kids.

Tenley and Josh's daughter Wren became a big sister this year, when their daughter Taylor was born. She was born a couple of months after Taytum's daughter Alyssa, followed by Milo and Sabrina's first child, Daisy.

Reese and I are planning to have kids someday, but not until after we're married in a year or two. We've been taking about getting married a lot lately, so I know with one-hundred percent certainty that she's going to say yes when I finally ask her.

On the morning of our fifth anniversary, I wake Reese up with breakfast and a coffee and tell her to pack a weekend bag. She loves spontaneous adventures like this, so I know I have a great plan for this weekend.

We eat lunch together at our cottage, and then we go on a walk on one of the beautiful trails nearby. Throughout the trail, I have pictures set up of our favorite moments throughout our relationship.

The whole time, Reese is giggling up a storm at all of our favorite pictures. She loves to relive those memories, so I know this was special for her.

We make it back to the cottage just in time to eat dinner at sunset, and then I have another surprise for her.

I drive us down the road a little way's away, where I pull the car into another parking lot of one of the parks around here. We take this trail up through the nature center, to find a beautiful gazebo lit up with stringed lights and more pictures of us.