Reese

Two Weeks Later

Indianapolis

Dominic picks me up from the train station, and I immediately feel a sense of relief. It's hard to explain, but I always just feel better when I'm with Dominic. He's told me he feels the same way. We have a great relationship, but sometimes it's hard to juggle long-distance. We miss each other a lot all the time. These little weekends or overnights are perfect, because we get little doses of one another between big trips.

"It's so nice to see you," he says. We're walking to his hotel, since it's only a couple of blocks from the station. It's nice out this evening, which is sometimes rare for mid September in Indiana.

"I know. I missed you," I say. "We're lucky that we get to see each other two weekends in a row."

"I know, baby. I'm excited about that. And we'll get to spend the whole weekend together next week."

"I feel really lucky about these next few months, D. The amount of time we get to spend together is going to be so nice."

"We're gonna finally get to deep dive into our relationship, now that we'll have so much time."

"I can't wait to play house with you," I say. "It'll be so fun to share my apartment."

Once we get to the hotel and settle up in Dominic's room, we finally have privacy. Sometimes I forget how careful we need to be in public. Keeping our relationship private is really important to us, so we can't be too comfortable in public. It's better when we're alone anyway, because we don't have to focus on that stuff as much.

I climb onto the bed and lay down, basking in the comfort of the mattress. It's soft, but firm enough. I love hotel beds sometimes, because they're so comfortable. Dominic lays down next to me, propping himself up on his elbow and placing his hand on my waist.

"I'm happy to see you, Reese."

I smile, reaching up to rest my hand on his cheek. "Me too. I'm glad we get to spend the night together tonight."

"Thanks for coming to visit me," he says.

"Of course. I missed you too much to pass up the opportunity."

Dominic leans down to kiss my cheek, and then he smiles at me. "I love you."

"I love you too," I say, letting my hand fall to his bicep. "Goodness. Your muscles look so good right now, babe."

"Thank you. I guess my pre-show workouts have been doing me good lately."

I smile. "God, my boyfriend is so hot."

Dominic kisses my cheek again, then trailing kisses down my jaw and neck until he reaches my collarbone. "This tank top looks really good on you. I wonder if it will look better on the floor instead."

I smile as I sit up to shimmy my tank top over my head. It's a tighter one, so it makes my boobs look extra good. I wore it on purpose today, cause I knew Dominic and I were going to see each other this evening. I had a strong inkling about how tonight was going to go.

Then I toss my tank top to the floor and smile at my boyfriend. "Your turn."

Dominic tosses his shirt onto the floor next to mine, before his lips travel down to my belly button. He takes his time kissing down my body, his hands exploring where his tongue has already been.

He takes the top hem of my leggings between his teeth and glances up at me, and I nod. So, he takes my leggings off before ripping my panties in half with his hands.