Dominic

"Whatcha doing?" I ask. Reese and I just got on facetime, which is perfect timing. I just got back from going to a baseball game with my bandmates, and now I'm by myself in my hotel room. Sage is with Mark (of course), so I'm by myself.

"Getting ready to go to Sunday family dinner," Reese says. "Grandma and Grandpa Dolan's house, like always."

"Aww. Tell everyone I said hi."

"I will. I'm mostly excited to see the twins. They're starting to talk so much, and Charlie's starting to walk now. Jackson probably will in a week or so. Charlie inspires him."

I laugh. "Aww. Those kids are adorable."

"I know. They're the best, especially since I'm not responsible for them. If one needs a diaper change, or starts crying, I hand him to my sister or Josh. But I also get to buy them cute clothes and toys, and I get to play with them."

"So, did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah. The hockey game was fun, and then Milo had some of the team over after. They stayed for a little bit, and then went home. I fell asleep on the couch, Laynie went home with one of the hockey players, and Sabrina stayed with Milo."

"No way. I had an inkling," I say.

Reese smiles. "Me too, babe. Oh, my sister's here. I gotta get the door," she says. She keeps me on the phone while she walks to her apartment door and opens it for Taytum. "Dominic's hanging out on the phone," she says.

"Hey, Dominic," Taytum says, appearing on screen. She takes Reese's phone and walks away with it.

"What's up, Tate?" I ask.

"I'm reuniting with your girlfriend," she says.

"Keep her out of trouble," I say.

Taytum shrugs. "I'm afraid she's the one keeping me out of trouble," she says. "How's the tour coming along?"

"Great. I feel more relaxed now that I got to see Reese. She helps my nerves a bit."

"Awww. That's so sweet. Reese told me you're going back to Michigan in a couple weeks?"

"Yeah. I think she's gonna try to come to the show when we're there."

"Ooh. I should go with her and force Andrew to come."

"The more the merrier," I say. "Just tell Reese to let me know, so I can get her the tickets and VIP passes."

"What are you two conspiring about?" Reese says as she comes into the room. "Tate, why did you take my phone?"

"I'm obligated to interrogate my little sister's boyfriend," she says, handing the phone back to Reese.

"Sorry about that," Reese says, once she has her phone back.

"It's okay. I was just telling Taytum that if her and Andrew want to come to the Detroit show to let you know so I can get the tickets situated."

"Oh. Okay. Cool," Reese says. She sits back down at her vanity to keep getting ready, and Taytum sits on Reese's bed behind her. "I'm excited to see you again, D."

"Me too. I wish you could be on tour with me, but college is way cooler."

Reese smiles. "Stop, I wish I could be there too. Maybe over the summer we'll be able to travel together a little bit."

"That would be incredible. I love getting to spend time with you."

"We'll spend a lot of time together over the next few months," she says. "It'll be so nice."