19| A Long Time Coming

Okay...so I knew Ollie had a thing for me, but when he went all I-gotta-have-you-now and carried me to his large bed? That was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

Of course, that was until Ollie let me strip him of all his clothes and he was finally gloriously naked in front of me. God, he was sexy. Everything from his blonde hair and nerdy glasses to the way he kept his eyes on mine while kissing his way down my body.

Which was what he was doing this very second. When I thought about Ollie and I having sex–and I've fucking thought about it a lot–I've always thought I would be beyond anxious and self-conscious. Especially after my ex. But I wasn't feeling any of that right now. On the contrary, I felt like I was a big juicy steak and Ollie hadn't had a meal in months.

However, even though I was completely comfortable with him, I still found myself asking, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

When it was my turn to get naked, Ollie was the opposite of me. I pulled a Jackson almost, pulling at his clothes to get them off like my life depended on it. But Ollie was not like Jackson in that regard. Ollie took his time when he undressed me. He removed my shirt slowly before coming back in for another kiss. It was the same with my pants, too. I still had my panties and bra on now, though.

He stopped kissing me just below my belly button, those blue ocean eyes still on mine. "I'm looking at you like this, because you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And I know what you're going to think, Jamie. It's not a line. I mean it. You're incredibly sexy."

I believed him. But just to tease him a little I said, "But you haven't looked at me yet."

Ollie's smile was wicked as he said the same response to me that he did in New York. "I don't need to see you. I've always known you were beautiful."

I felt his fingers at the waistband of my black panties. But he hesitated before pulling them down, and I knew why. So to prove that I was prepared to walk through this door with him, I lifted my hips.

He took the hint immediately. Just like with my other clothes, he slid my panties down slowly–a little too slowly–railing kisses over my thighs and down my legs. Once those were tossed over his shoulder, he placed his body between my thighs again and captured my lips in another deep kiss.

These kisses grew more hungry and impatient. Didn't bother me, though. I felt the same passion he was feeling. I wanted him inside me more than I wanted anything else. So I hooked one leg around his waist and rubbed myself against his hard dick.

With a groan he broke this kiss. "Someone seems ready."

"Yes," I breathed when he started kissing my neck. "I'm ready."

He removed my bra, baring me completely to his hungry gaze. "I don't know if you're ready enough quite yet."

"What do you–Oh, God. That feels amazing."

Ollie took my nipple into his mouth and covered my other breast with his free hand. "Mmm. You taste amazing," he murmured against my skin before moving lower. "I wonder where else you taste amazing."

I was breathing so hard with anticipation that I couldn't speak. Then it finally happened and I felt his tongue on my clit. Pleasure shot through me like lightning, and I felt myself hooking one leg over his shoulder and burying my hand in his hair.

"Ollie," I moaned. "Oh, God."

He was a quick study and figured out exactly what made me crazy. Ollie would delve deep inside me with his tongue at the same time he worked my clit with his thumb. He licked and sucked at me endlessly–like he was a man who was perfectly happy with me coming against his tongue all night.