00-Birthday Gift.

The Theeranpanyakun family was silent again.

The breakfast table was always tense anyway, but Nattawat's lateness for breakfast made their father quite angry.

"Start serving, it'll be here in a few minutes." Added Nattawin.

Nattawin was more understanding than his wife. He was mostly calming, and often not angry. The sympathetic dad type, you know.

"I'm not responsible for what happens if he arrives a little later."

Mile looked like she was going to explode with anger. Mile, who was normally very angry because of work, did not want disorder at home. In the Theeranpanyakun mansion, mess was unacceptable. Everyone saw them as inaccessible, maybe just for that.

And it was exactly 2 minutes later that Nattawat finally arrived at the dinner table. As always, he wore his uniform sloppy and just packed his bag.

"We've been waiting for you for 8 minutes. Don't you know it's 7:00 for breakfast, Nattawat?"

Normally, Nattawat was never late for breakfast. But lately he's always been confused. He couldn't sleep at night.

"I'm sorry, Dad. I fell asleep."

"Do not do it again."

"I won't dad."

Nattawat had calmed down even more as the service began. After having his breakfast in a hurry, he got up and started looking for an excuse to get out.

"I have something to talk to the teacher. With your permission, I'm leaving."

And without waiting for his father's answer, he quietly left the hall and took his car key and left the house. But right after he came out, he heard his name.

"Son."

"What happened dad?"

Nattawin leaned close to his son's ear and whispered something.

"Okay, Dad. I try to pick as early as possible."

And again, he went to his car without getting the answer. He randomly tossed the bag aside, started the car, and drove straight to his school. He was trying to distract himself by humming songs along the way. He finally arrived at school.

Whistling comfortably, he got out of the car and took off his glasses and entered the school.

Nattawat didn't have many friends. People often befriended him for his money or fame. Don't be fooled into being single and spoiled. He was sly and would get what he wanted.

He could feel all eyes on him as he walked silently down the corridor, but realized that a pair of eyes were not on him. Fourth had never seen this boy who was an inch taller than he was.

To get a closer look at him, he moved a little closer to her and looked into the boy's face, pretending to take something from his locker. Fourth was frozen. "Is this boy real?" he thought to himself. This beautiful boy, whose name he still didn't know or even greet, noticed him and looked at him and smiled. His smile brightened Fourth's day. He had never thought that a person could smile so beautifully.

"Hey!! Hello? Why are you looking like that?"

Fourth suddenly came out of his fantasy world, turned his head left and right, and looked at the beauty before him.

"Am I looking? No, don't look-"

"I noticed that you've been staring at me for three hours. What are these gestures?"

"Is it forbidden to look?"

Yes, he is as stubborn as he is beautiful.

As soon as he got a little facial, Fourth was instantly pampered.

"How about giving me your number instead of having a language race with me?"

"I'm just giving a number to anyone who comes in front of me. Go away, please."

Fourth was quite surprised. He wasn't used to being rejected, at least not from someone so sweet and naive.

"Can I at least know your name?"

The boy, on the other hand, went to his class, ignoring him.

Ehh, coincidentally, both of their first claases are Space Sciences.

Fourth rushed into the classroom and looked for the beautiful boy whose eyes were turning away from him.

There he was.

He was reading a book in the second row.

Fourth immediately went over to him and pushed the boy he had never met next to him out of the ordinary and sat next to the boy with the beautiful smile.

"What are you reading beautiful?"

When the boy in front of him did not answer him, Fourth turned and stood up when the teacher came.

"Yeah guys, as you can probably see, there's a newcomer to our class. Norawit, would you like to introduce yourself?"

Norawit.

You will definitely be trouble for my heart Norawit.